The 1/2 inch true union ball valve is made from high quality PVC material that is resistant to corrosion, chemical damage and abrasion, ensuring long lasting performance in even the harshest environments. A small 2 way PVC ball valve is designed with full ports to minimise flow resistance and ensure maximum flow for efficient fluid handling.
- Model: ATO-PBV-DN15
- Material: PVC
- Inner Diameter: 1/2 inch (DN15)
- Outer Diameter: 20mm
- Direction of Flow: bi-directional
- Type (Channel Position): Two-way
- Pressure Environment: High pressure
- Operating Temperature: -10-60°C
- 1/2 inch PVC true union ball valves are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals, making them ideal for use in corrosive environments.
- These true union PVC ball valves are designed for easy installation and maintenance, which helps reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- The full bore design of the PVC ball valve allows for high flow rates and minimal pressure drop, which ensures efficient operation of the system.
- The true union design of the valve ensures that it is completely leak-proof, even under high pressure.
- The ball valve design allows for easy and precise control of the flow of fluid in the system.
- PVC double union ball valves can be used in a wide range of applications, including chemical processing, water treatment, and irrigation systems.
- 20mm PVC true union ball valves are made from high-quality materials that are resistant to wear and tear, ensuring a long service life.
Dimension (Unit mm)
PVC ball valves are commonly used in a variety of industries, including water treatment, irrigation, chemical processing, and HVAC systems. They are particularly useful for controlling the flow of fluids or gases in pipelines and can be found in both commercial and residential applications. PVC ball valves are also often used in aquariums and other aquatic environments to regulate water flow and prevent backflow.
Tips: What is a true union ball valve?
A true union ball valve is a type of valve that is commonly used in piping systems to control the flow of fluids. It gets its name from its design, which incorporates a union fitting that allows the valve to be easily installed and removed from the piping system without having to cut or disassemble the entire system.
The ball valve itself consists of a hollow ball with a hole through the center that can be rotated 90 degrees to either allow or prevent the flow of fluid through the valve. When the ball is in the closed position, the hole in the ball is perpendicular to the direction of flow, blocking the passage of fluid. When the ball is rotated 90 degrees, the hole aligns with the direction of flow, allowing fluid to pass through the valve.
The true union design allows for the valve to be easily taken apart for maintenance or repair, without having to cut or disassemble the entire piping system. This is achieved by incorporating two union fittings, one on each side of the valve body, which can be easily disconnected and reconnected using threaded nuts. This feature makes the true union ball valve a popular choice for applications where frequent maintenance or repair is required.