Hot selling check valve is a 3 inch swing check valve with excellent chemical and heat resistance. 80mm swing check valve can prevent backflow and ensure one way flow in piping systems, widely used in iron and steel, metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, electric power, environmental protection, sewage treatment management and other industries.
- The check valve can prevent the phenomenon of liquid counter-current from protecting the pump equipment.
- Because it is a cantilever check valve, there is less resistance to flow.
- The 3 inch swing check valve uses CPVC materials and plays a strong corrosion resistance to prevent acid and alkali fluid.
- Not only can the valve body be removed from the pipeline, but also the valve cover can be opened for internal inspection and maintenance.
- Model: ATO-H44F-10S
- Check Valve Type: Swing
- Nominal Diameter: 3 inch/80mm
- Nominal Pressure: 16kg
- Drive Mode: Manual
- Pressure Environment: Low Pressure
- Type (Channel Position): 2 Ways
- Flow Direction: One Way
- Body Material: CPVC
- Connection Form: Flange
- Weight: 6.3kg
- Applicable Medium: Acid-Base concentration higher than 30%, lower than 60%, except hydrochloric acid.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: How to choose a swing check valve?
When choosing a swing check valve, you should consider the following factors:
- Application: The first thing to consider is the application for which the valve will be used. You need to know the fluid type, temperature, pressure, and flow rate.
- Material: The valve body and internal components should be made of materials that are compatible with the fluid being handled. Common materials used for swing check valves include brass, cast iron, stainless steel, and PVC.
- Size: Choose a valve size that is appropriate for the flow rate of the fluid. You may need to consult a sizing chart to determine the correct size.
- Pressure rating: Check the pressure rating of the valve to ensure it can handle the maximum pressure of the system.
- End connections: Make sure the valve has the correct end connections for your piping system. Common end connections include threaded, flanged, and butt-weld.
- Features: Consider any additional features that may be important for your application, such as an adjustable spring or an external lever for manual operation.
Overall, selecting a swing check valve requires careful consideration of the application, materials, size, pressure rating, end connections, and features.