Buy a 1 inch swing check valve at a low price. DN25, strong heat resistance & chemical resistance, low maintenance. Longlife CPVC swing type check valve can prevent backflow and ensure unidirectional flow in the piping system, perfect for chemical processing plants, water treatment facilities, etc.
- The check valve can prevent the phenomenon of liquid counter-current from protecting the pump equipment.
- Because it is a cantilever check valve, there is less resistance to flow.
- The 1 inch swing check valve uses CPVC materials and plays a strong corrosion resistance to prevent acid and alkali fluid.
- Not only can the valve body be removed from the pipeline, but also the valve cover can be opened for internal inspection and maintenance.
- Model: ATO-H44F-10S
- Check Valve Type: Swing
- Nominal Diameter: 1 inch/25mm
- Nominal Pressure: 16kg
- Drive Mode: Manual
- Pressure Environment: Low Pressure
- Type (Channel Position): 2 Ways
- Flow Direction: One Way
- Body Material: CPVC
- Connection Form: Flange
- Weight: 1.85kg
- Applicable Medium: Acid-Base concentration higher than 30%, lower than 60%, except hydrochloric acid.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: What is a swing check valve?
A swing check valve is a type of valve used to control the flow of fluid in a pipeline. It is also commonly referred to as a "tilting disc check valve" or simply a "check valve."
The valve consists of a hinged disc or flap that swings open to allow fluid to flow through the valve and swings closed to prevent backflow. When the pressure on the inlet side of the valve is greater than the pressure on the outlet side, the disc swings open, allowing the fluid to pass through the valve. When the pressure on the outlet side is greater than the pressure on the inlet side, the disc swings shut, preventing backflow.
Swing check valves are commonly used in applications where backflow prevention is critical, such as in water and sewage treatment plants, irrigation systems, and industrial processes. They are available in a range of sizes, materials, and configurations to suit different applications and installation requirements.