The rotary lobe type pump is a new technology pump, which combines the characteristics of the screw pump and the centrifugal pump, and can be used to replace the centrifugal pump and the screw pump on some occasions.
Precautions for selection of rotary lobe pump
- Shaft power = flow Q (m3/h) x head H (Bar) / 36 / η.
- When the conveying medium is clear water, sewage and relatively dilute mud, the rotational speed n≤350rpm, when the conveying medium is dry mud, the rotational speed n≤100rpm.
- When it is necessary to ensure the self-priming height, the speed n is greater than or equal to 200rpm, when the equipment is running with gaps, such as mobile pump trucks, the speed can be greater than 350rpm.
- Different environments, different media, different speeds, please contact ATO technicians.
- Other power lobe rotary lobe pumps can be customized.
- Model: ATO-LP-AP100
- Power: 4 kW
- Flow: 25~35 m3/h
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 10 bar
- Maximum Speed: 600 rpm
- Flange Diameter: DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150, DN200
- Weight: 216 kg
- Dimension: 1288mm x 419mm (L x H)
- Certificate: CE, ISO9000, ISO14000, ISO18000
- Strong self-priming ability, often used to replace submersible pumps or submersible pumps, the maximum suction stroke of the pump can reach 8.5-9.5 meters.
- The lobe pump has good wear resistance and is often used to transport fluid media containing impurities such as sludge, sewage, and slag.
- Simple maintenance, no need to dismantle the pipeline.
- Reversible operation, the design is completely symmetrical, and the conveying direction can be changed by changing the driving direction.
- No blockage, strong ability to pass impurities.
- Idling/dry running: the pump is insensitive to dry running, and short-term running will not cause damage to the pump.
- Energy saving and electricity saving, high efficiency.
- To solve the gas resistance, it can be mixed and conveyed with gas, liquid and slag.
- The overall operating cost of the pump is low.
- Ultra-wide medium viscosity conveying range, from low viscosity medium to high viscosity medium can be smoothly conveyed.
4 kW Rotary Lobe Pump Curve
4 kW Rotary Lobe Pump Installation Dimensions
Rotary Lobe Pump Applications
Tips: Rotary lobe pump vs. gear pump
The gear pump is the driving shaft driven by the prime mover to rotate. The tooth top and end face are surrounded by the pump body and the front and rear end covers. The material is conveyed by the engagement of two gears. The gears are engaged to convey the material and run in between the teeth and the teeth, resulting in a strong friction coefficient. The gear-to-gear gap will quickly become larger, the conveying efficiency will be significantly reduced, and even there will be no vacuum. In the process of conveying, the gear pump will damage and burn some materials when the teeth are engaged with the teeth, and the wheel will be replaced soon, and the materials with high viscosity and particles cannot be conveyed. Gear pumps are commonly found in trapped oil imagination. The gear pump has large pressure pulsation and high noise. Therefore, the gear pump cannot be truly sanitary and leak-free.
The working principle of the rotary lobe pump is based on the twisted-leaf rubber lobe lobe pump. It adopts two spiral cam rotors that are continuously rotating driven by synchronous gears, and pushes the conveying medium from the inlet of the pump to the outlet of the pump. It has perfect sealing with the pump body, the inlet and outlet chambers of the pump are completely isolated, and it has a strong vacuum suction capacity, so the self-priming capacity of the pump far exceeds that of other structural forms of pumps. Because the three-blade 60° helical rotor is used, the instantaneous design flow of the pump at each moment during one rotation of the pump is constant, and there is almost no pulsation and disturbance. The structure of Aidi lobe lobe pump is completely symmetrical, and the conveying direction is reversible. Just change the driving direction, forward suction, reverse can flush.