Ideal price hydraulic rotary from excellent manufacturer. output torque 2800/5000/6700 N.m, max rotating angle 200°/220°, displacement 775~1650 cc, radial load 4500~8600 lb. Helical hydraulic rotary actuator has functions of rotational hydraulic cylinder, with balance valve options, supporting shaft output or flange output.
- Compared with the linear cylinder actuator added with auxiliary mechanism, hydraulic rotary actuator is compact in structure and smaller in volume, and does not require other structural parts to assist.
- Compared with the vane rotary cylinder, the internal leakage of hydraulic rotary actuator is very small, almost 0.
- The hydraulic rotary actuator only needs a small displacement, and the minimum can reach 20cc.
- Hydraulic rotary actuator can output very high torque, up to 74630 N.m.
- Hydraulic rotary actuator can achieve 0-360° rotation
- The hydraulic rotary actuator can bear large radial load and axial load.
- Installation modes are diversified, and the mounting method can be customized for hydraulic rotary actuator according to customer needs.
- The efficiency of converting hydraulic thrust into output torque is relatively low (45%~80%). After frequent use of hydraulic rotary actuator, temperature of the hydraulic system rises quickly. Please pay attention to temperature control.
Hydraulic Rotary Actuator Dimensions Diagram (Unit: mm)
|D1 Main Body Diameter
|F1 Shaft End Spline Size
||Metric size, see product manual for details
|F2 Shaft End Fixing Hole Spec (2 Sides)
||M12 x l. 75
||M12 x l. 75
||M12 x l.75
|F3 Foot Mounting Hole Thread
||M16 x 2
||M20 x 2. 5
||M22 x 2.5
|H1 Height without Balance Valve
|H2 Height from Bottom to Centreline
|L1 Total Length (without connector option)
|L2 Length without Rotation Part
|L3 Foot Mounting Hole Distance
|L4 Distance between Shaft End Surface to Mounting Hole
|L5 Shaft Extension
|L6 Spline Length
|L7 Optional Spline Connector Length
|W1 Foot Mounting Hole Distance
|W2 Total Width
|P1 P2 Housing Oil Port
||ISO-1179-1/BSPP G series, size 1/8"~1/4"
|V1 V2 Valve Oil Port
||ISO-11926/SAE series, size 7/16"
Hydraulic Rotary Actuator Output Modes Diagram
Hydraulic rotary actuator output mode is the installation mode of helical pair, standard modes are shaft output and flange output. If you need other output modes, please contact us.
Hydraulic Rotary Actuator Installation Modes Diagram
Hydraulic rotary actuator installation mode is the mounting of the main body, standard modes are foot/flange/saddle/rail types. If you need other installation modes for different working conditions, please contact us.
Tips：Troubleshooting for piston/shaft seal leaking of the hydraulic rotary actuator.
- If the hydraulic rotary actuator is equipped with a balance valve, plug the oil port of the balance valve and connect the hydraulic line to the oil port of the housing.
- Exhaust all the gas in the hydraulic rotary actuator.
- Rotate the hydraulic rotary actuator to the end under 21 MPa pressure and maintain the pressure.
- Remove the hydraulic connection pipe from the oil return port.
- If there is hydraulic oil continuously flowing out of the opened oil port of the case, it indicates that the piston has internal leakage.
- Replace the pipeline and rotate the shaft to the end point in the other direction. Repeat the above inspection procedure for the other port of hydraulic rotary actuator. If internal leakage is found, reassemble, inspect and repair the hydraulic rotary actuator.