- Cooling: Air cooling, Power: 7.5kW, Torque: 3.58Nm, Collet: ER32
- Voltage: 380V/220V AC at 300Hz, cooled spindle motor speed: 1-18000 R/min
- Fast response, strong overload capacity, low noise and high mechanical precision.
- High quality 4pcs bearings (7008Cx2 + 7004Cx2), runout off less than 0.01mm, tapered bore less than 0.005mm.
- P4 grade ceramic ball bearings used as spindle bearing, which improves the service life under high speed revolution.
- Tight sealing and two-layer dustproof design.
This series air-cooled electric spindle motors are applicable to CNC engraving machines and used for high speed profiling, drilling, cutting, engraving and groove milling of wood, plastics, aluminum, rubber and other materials.
7.5kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Specification
||380V±10% / 220V±10% AC
||15.3A / 26.2A
||CCC, CE, RoHS, UL, VDE
||Bearings for half a year, other parts for one year
|Joint of Nose
||7008C P4*2 & 7004C P4*2
||Woodworking & Plastic
7.5kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
VFD applies frequency conversion technology and microelectronics technology. By changing the working power supply frequency of spindle motor, according to the actual needs of the spindle to provide the required power supply voltage, thereby achieving the purpose of energy saving and speed regulation. VFD selection should match the voltage, power and frequency of the spindle motor to maximize its effectiveness.
1. Set the reference frequency of the VFD first. The reference frequency of the converter is set according to the highest frequency of the motorized spindle. If the reference frequency of the converter is not set (the reference frequency of the VFD is set to 50 Hz when it leaves the factory), the motorized spindle will burn out immediately when it starts to run.
2. The highest frequency, turning frequency and corresponding voltage of the VFD are set according to the curve in the instruction.
3. The current of the VFD is set according to the rated current of the spindle motor.
4. The overload current is set at 120% of the rated current of the spindle motor.
5. Overload tripping level is set at 100%, overload tripping time is set at 5s, carrier frequency is set at the power of spindle motor, less than 10kW motorized spindle is set at 8KHz, more than 10kW motorized spindle is set at 5kHz, and speed-up and deceleration time is set at 10s-20s. If starting current exceeds rated current protection, the speed-up time should be extended.
6. After switching on the power supply, the VFD starts to observe whether the direction of rotation of the motorized spindle is consistent with the direction indicated by the motorized spindle. If the direction of rotation is inconsistent, the power should be switched off immediately, and the mode of three-phase power supply connecting the VFD and the motorized spindle should be checked. The motorized spindle is strictly prohibited from running in the wrong direction of rotation.