3.5 kW CNC spindle motor for sale at economical price, 18000 rpm speed, 1.68 Nm torque, 300Hz frequency, 3 phase 380V AC operating voltage, ER25 (φ3.175 mm - φ16 mm) collet.
- Spindle motor with air cooling fan and ER25 collet ensures smooth running.
- Fast response, strong overload capacity, low noise and high mechanical precision.
- High quality 4 pcs bearings (7008Cx2 + 7002Cx2), runout off less than 0.01mm, tapered bore less than 0.005mm.
- P4 grade ceramic ball bearings used as spindle bearing, which improves the service life under high speed revolution.
- Lubricated with grease, which is resistant to 200 degrees high temperature.
- Tight sealing and two-layer dustproof design.
This series air-cooled electric spindle motors mainly match with variable frequency drives or engraving machines, CNC router machine, and used for high speed profiling, drilling, cutting, engraving and groove milling of wood, metal, plastics, foam, rubber and other materials.
Note: The spindle motor and VFD shall be suitable with each other. The specifications and parameter settings of the VFD shall match the nominal parameters of the spindle motor. Otherwise, it will burn the spindle motor if the settings are not correct.
|Matched VFD Model
||GK3000-4T0055G (7.5 hp three phase VFD)
GK3000-CS0055G (7.5 hp 1-phase 220V to 3-phase 380V VFD)
||3-phase 380V±10% AC
|Number of Pole
||Horizontally or Vertically (When the motor is installed, the radial runout standard is required to be within 5um, and the chuck is generally 10um-15um.)
||Bearings for half a year, other parts for one year
|Joint of Nose
||ER25 (φ3.175 mm - φ16 mm)
||7008C P4*2 & 7002C P4*2
||Woodworking & Plastic
||3.5kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor CAD Drawings
Tips: How to Select a Right Spindle Motor?
The spindle motor is an important component of woodworking engraving machine. The quality of the spindle motor directly affect the processing speed and accuracy of the engraving machine. How to select high-quality spindle motor is very important. ATO summarizes the main points of woodworking engraving machine spindle selection for the reference of users:
1. If we pursue the efficiency of woodworking engraving machine, we should not only have a high speed, but also a large amount of knives. For example, when processing solid wood, we need a spindle motor with a power of more than 3kW.
2. Whether the spindle motor of woodworking engraving machine adopts high-precision bearings or not, if it does not use high-precision bearings, the performance is that the spindle motor overheated after long-term high-speed rotation, which affects the service life of the spindle motor.
3. Whether the spindle of woodworking engraving machine rotates at different speeds, especially at high speeds, the sound is uniform and harmonious.
4. Whether the radial force of the principal axis of woodworking engraving machine is applied. The main reference is whether the material with hard texture can be cut at high speed. Some spindle motors can only cut hard materials at very low speed, otherwise the performance of the motor will be seriously lost, which will affect the accuracy of the spindle after a period of time, or even cause faults.