- Cooling: Air cooling, Power: 2.2kW, Torque: 1.1Nm, Collet: ER20
- Voltage: 380V/220V AC at 300Hz, cooled spindle motor speed: 1-18000 R/min
- Fast response, strong overload capacity, low noise and high mechanical precision.
- High quality 4pcs bearings (7005Cx2 + 7002Cx2), runout off less than 0.01mm, tapered bore less than 0.005mm.
- P4 grade ceramic ball bearings used as spindle bearing, which improves the service life under high speed revolution.
- Tight sealing and two-layer dustproof design.
This series air-cooled electric spindle motors are applicable to CNC engraving machines and used for high speed profiling, drilling, cutting, engraving and groove milling of wood, plastics, aluminum, rubber and other materials.
2.2kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Specification
||CCC, CE, RoHS, UL, VDE
||Bearings for half a year, other parts for one year
|Joint of Nose
||7005C P4*2 & 7002C P4*2
||Woodworking & Plastic
2.2kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
A client of ATO consulted him that his engraving machine had been purchased for 10 years and had been working normally without any problems, but the spindle motor of the engraving machine suddenly stopped running a few days ago, and the VFD showed ERR 01. Sometimes the motor turned on with buzz but did not turn. After the occurrence of the situation, the customer did not understand the reason, so telephone consultation. The following is a summary of the reasons and solutions for the spindle motor shutdown of the computer engraving machine for the reference of users:
1. Spindle motor to VFD three-wire cable connector disconnection. Solution: Re-insert or re-connect and try again.
2. Open welding of the inner lead of the spindle motor of the engraving machine. Confirmation method: Multimeter spindle motor socket resistance between three cores. Solution: Remove the socket and weld the open wire well.
3. Three-wire cable breakage from spindle motor to frequency converter. Confirmation method: Resistance between plugs at both ends of multimeter cable. Solution: Connect or change the broken line.