- Cooling: Air cooling, Power: 1.5kW, Torque: 0.91Nm, Collet: ER20
- Voltage: 380V/220V AC at 300Hz, cooled spindle motor speed: 1-18000 R/min
- Fast response, strong overload capacity, low noise and high mechanical precision.
- High quality 4pcs bearings (7005Cx2 + 7002Cx2), runout off less than 0.01mm, tapered bore less than 0.005mm.
- P4 grade ceramic ball bearings used as spindle bearing, which improves the service life under high speed revolution.
- Tight sealing and two-layer dustproof design.
This series air-cooled electric spindle motors are applicable to CNC engraving machines and used for high speed profiling, drilling, cutting, engraving and groove milling of wood, plastics, aluminum, rubber and other materials.
1.5kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Specification
||CCC, CE, RoHS, UL, VDE
||Bearings for half a year, other parts for one year
|Joint of Nose
||7005C P4*2 & 7002C P4*2
||Woodworking & Plastic
1.5kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
6 Tips of Spindle Motor Maintenance
1. Iron hook shall be commonly used to clean the leaking mouth at the lower end of the water drain cover at the front end of the spindle in use, so as to prevent debris from blocking the leaking pipe.
2. The air into the motorized spindle should be dry and clean.
3. Remove the motorized spindle from the machine tool and use the air pipe to blow out the residual water in the motorized spindle cooling cavity.
4. Long-term use of the motorized spindle should be oil seal, start, in addition to the use of gasoline to wash the surface of anti-rust oil, should do the following work:
A. Pass oil mist for 3-5 minutes. Turn the rotating shaft with your hands and feel no retardation.
B. Use megohm meter to detect the insulation to the ground, usually ≥10 megohm.
C. First run at 1/3 rated speed for 1 hour when the power is switched on. When there is no abnormal phenomenon, run at 1/2 rated speed for 1 hour
D. Precision steel ball is adopted to maintain the turning accuracy of the motorized spindle in high-speed grinding.
5. The motorized spindle can be lubricated with high speed grease and oil mist according to different rotating speed.
6. The temperature rise caused by the high-speed rotation of the motorized spindle can be eliminated by using the coolant circulating system flow.