- Cooling: Air cooling, Power: 6kW, Torque: 2.78Nm, Collet: ER32
- Voltage: 380V/220V AC at 300Hz, cooled spindle motor speed: 1-18000 R/min
- Fast response, strong overload capacity, low noise and high mechanical precision.
- High quality 4pcs bearings (7008Cx2 + 7002Cx2), runout off less than 0.01mm, tapered bore less than 0.005mm.
- P4 grade ceramic ball bearings used as spindle bearing, which improves the service life under high speed revolution.
- Tight sealing and two-layer dustproof design.
This series air-cooled electric spindle motors are applicable to CNC engraving machines and used for high speed profiling, drilling, cutting, engraving and groove milling of wood, plastics, aluminum, rubber and other materials.
6kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Specification
||CCC, CE, RoHS, UL, VDE
||Bearings for half a year, other parts for one year
|Joint of Nose
||7008C P4*2 & 7002C P4*2
||Woodworking & Plastic
6kW Air Cooled Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
In CNC machine tools, spindle motors usually adopt variable frequency speed regulation method. At present, there are three main control modes: general frequency conversion control, vector control and direct torque control.
1. Common frequency conversion is scalar drive and control. Its drive and control characteristics are constant torque drive. The output power is proportional to the speed. The dynamic performance of the common frequency conversion control is not ideal, the control performance is not good at low speed, the output power is not stable, and it does not have the function of C axis, but it is cheap and simple. It is generally used in grinders and ordinary high-speed milling machines.
2. Vector control technology imitates the control of DC motor, uses rotor field orientation and vector transformation to realize drive and control, and has good dynamic performance. Vector control driver has a large torque value when it is just started. In addition, the motorized spindle itself has simple structure and small inertia. Therefore, the starting acceleration is high and the allowable limit speed can be achieved instantaneously after starting.
3. Direct Torque Control (DTC) is a new high-performance AC speed regulation technology developed after vector control technology. Its control idea is novel, the system structure is concise and clear, it is more suitable for driving high-speed spindle motor, and it can meet the requirements of high-speed motorized spindle with high speed and wide speed range.