Low cost dual arm portable fume extractot can clean the air of chemiclas particulates, 3 kinds of filter can be selected, 110V and 220V are avaliable.
1. 1 set of filter modules for fume extractor including 1 PCS primary filter + 1 PCS intermediate filter + 1 PCS advanced filter.
2. Filter life: primary filter 7 ~ 30 days, intermediate filter 3 ~ 6 months, advanced filter 6 ~ 12 months.
3. Buy a dual arm fume extractor, we will give a power line, a collector hood, a filter early effect, two sets of PP filter, activated carbon filter 2 sets, along with a warranty card and manual.
|Length of Duct
||1.4M (Please contact us for other lengths)
Triple filter structure
1. The primary filter will block and absorb a large amount of dust.
2. The intermediate filter filters larger powders to extend the life of the main filter.
3. Advanced filter consists of high efficiency filter and gas filter. Advanced filters purify gases and powders through a combination of activated carbon and other chemical treatments, then exhaust clean air from the air outlet.
1. Rigid and shaped appearance, full metal frame structure, can resist strong impact and vibration, lightweight and easy to move.
2. The installation is simple and convenient without additional pipes, which is conducive to the cleanliness and beauty of the working space.
3. Multi-filtration design ensures to filter out harmful substances in smoke and protect human safety. Primary effect, medium effect and main filter element can be replaced separately, which prolongs the service life of main filter.
4. The built-in air circulation filtration method can avoid the discharge of indoor air conditioning/heating to the outdoor environment and meet the environmental protection standards in a real sense.
5. High-power brushless DC motor, ultra-low noise operation, long service life, eddy backward metal wheel design, high air volume, large suction force, safe and reliable.
Tips: Particles that normally evaporate at high temperatures from solder and flux. These particles float in the air and can be seen by the human eye under a certain amount of light. And the other 5% is emitted in the air in the form of gas, which is invisible to our naked eyes, and these gases contain a large number of harmful ingredients such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, methanol, methane, formaldehyde and so on. These particles and harmful gases can affect the health of operators and pollute the environment. The smoke purification system is collected into the equipment of the smoke removal system through various suitable collectors (soldering iron suction pipe/smoking arm/smoking hood, etc.) through the pipeline installed in each station, which is filtered by the internal filter of the system and then into the room.