Mobile fume extractor with fixes arm and filters, 80W, 110V/220V, with particle filter can protect the main filter from large particles and extend the service life of the main filter.
Note: Buy a portable fume extractor, we will give a power line, a collector hood, a filter early effect, two sets of PP filter, activated carbon filter 2 sets, along with a warranty card and manual.
Portable Fume Extractor Features
1. Rigid and shaped appearance, full metal frame structure, can resist strong impact and vibration, lightweight and easy to move.
2. The installation is simple and convenient without additional pipes, which is conducive to the cleanliness and beauty of the working space.
3. Multi-filtration design ensures to filter out harmful substances in smoke and protect human safety. Primary effect, medium effect and main filter element can be replaced separately, which prolongs the service life of main filter.
4. The built-in air circulation filtration method can avoid the discharge of indoor air conditioning/heating to the outdoor environment and meet the environmental protection standards in a real sense.
5. High-power brushless DC motor, ultra-low noise operation, long service life, eddy backward metal wheel design, high air volume, large suction force, safe and reliable
Fume Extractor Specification
Tips: Smoke Extractor Working Principle
Through the gravitational action of the fan, the welding fumes are sucked into the air inlet of the device through the universal suction hood, and a flame arrester is arranged at the air inlet of the device. The spark is blocked by the flame arrester, and the soot gas enters the settling chamber, and the gravity and the upward airflow are used first. The coarse dust directly falls to the ash bucket, and the particulate soot is trapped on the outer surface by the filter element. After the clean gas is filtered and purified by the filter element, it flows into the clean room from the center of the filter element, and the clean air is further purified by the activated carbon filter and discharged through the air outlet.