LCD display fume extractor with superior performance and quiet operation, digitale display, flexed arm, 80W, 3 kinds of filters can be selected.
Note: Buy a LCD display portable fume extractor, we will give a power line, a collector hood, a filter early effect, two sets of PP filter, activated carbon filter 2 sets, along with a warranty card and manual.
Didital Display Fume Extractor Features
1. Rigid and shaped appearance, full metal frame structure, can resist strong impact and vibration, lightweight and easy to move.
2. The installation is simple and convenient without additional pipes, which is conducive to the cleanliness and beauty of the working space.
3. Multi-filtration design ensures to filter out harmful substances in smoke and protect human safety. Primary effect, medium effect and main filter element can be replaced separately, which prolongs the service life of main filter.
4. The built-in air circulation filtration method can avoid the discharge of indoor air conditioning/heating to the outdoor environment and meet the environmental protection standards in a real sense.
5. High-power brushless DC motor, ultra-low noise operation, long service life, eddy backward metal wheel design, high air volume, large suction force, safe and reliable
LCD Display Portable Fume Extractor Specification
Tips: The Mistakes of Using a Fume Extractor
1. The smoke suction device is as strong as possible
The greater the suction, the more power is consumed and the noise is increased. Therefore, the suction is good according to the needs of use! Instead of bigger, the better.
2. The higher the filtration rate, the better.
There is nothing wrong with the high filtration rate. The problem is that depending on the environment, it is necessary to make the filtration rate very high. For example, in the operating room or laboratory, the cleanliness of the air must be high. The factory floor does not have the high "filtering rate" of the hospital operating room. The higher the "filtering rate", the more sophisticated the filtration system will be, the greater the wind resistance will be, and the cost will increase exponentially.
3. The more pipe positions (station) that a machine can connect to, the better.
The larger inlet pressure of a purification equipment is constant. The more the number of connection stations, the greater the pressure loss, and the smaller the suction force of a single station. So that the smoke can not be completely inhaled into the machine, and directly discharged to the workshop or outdoors, so the number of workers that can be received is determined by the amount of smoke generated by the station.
4. The frequency of filter replacement, the lower the better.
Under the premise of ensuring the suction force and the filtering effect, the lower the frequency of replacement, of course, the better. However, the filter core is rated for saturation. If the amount of soot on site is larger, the filter fuse will be saturated faster, that is, the frequency of replacement must be higher. This is inevitable and the key depends on the state of the environment. If the filter element is saturated and not replaced, the result will inevitably lead to a decrease in suction force and incomplete filtration, thereby polluting the environment.
5. The bigger the power, the better.
The greater the power, the greater the noise, the more energy it consumes, and the higher the price. According to the use occasion, choose the appropriate power, use independent high efficiency, low power motor, although the power is small, the suction is not small.