Hand hold electric hydraulic punches are efficient punching tools with stable output, to save your time and effort. These punching machines are used in punching round hole on steel plate, sheet iron, copper plate, aluminum plate, formed steel, U-steel, l-steel, and so on.
- ATO-MHP-20 electric hydraulic punch with high quality 900W electric motor features light weight, small size, easy and fast to operate, which can punch a clean hole in 2-3 seconds.
- The cordless hydraulic metal hole punch ATO-MHP-20B is powered by 18V Li-ion battery, which provides you big portability and flexibility, can be used in any working places with no external electricity, especially in confined situations.
- The electric hydraulic hole punch ATO-NMHP-22/25/32 uses 1500W or 2200W brushless electric motor, with huge advantages of fast speed, smooth operation, low noise and long service life.
|Power (No Load)
||18V Li-ion battery
|Depth of Throat
|Max. Round Hole Diameter
|Max. Material Thickness
|Standard Punch Die
Electric hydraulic metal hole punch x 1
Tool kits x 1
Auxiliary handle x 1
Hydraulic oil x 1
Pedestal x 1
Punch die x 5
1. ATO-MHP-20 Electric Hydraulic Hole Punch
2. ATO-MHP-20B Battery-Powered Hydraulic Punch
3. ATO-NMHP-22/25/32 Electric Hydraulic Hole Punch
Tips: Punching Machine Classification
1. CNC punching machine
It is suitable for punching and processing of leather, cow sheepskin, artificial leather, plastic, PU, EVA, PVC, all kinds of cloth, paper, leather accessories, vamp, trim, curtain, automobile leather chair, etc. It is widely used in automobile accessories (breathable cushion), bags and handbags, stationery, shoes, breathable materials, advertising paper and other industries.
2. Mechanical punching machine
It is mainly used for large area punching of sponge, leather, paperboard and non-woven cloth.
3. Pneumatic punching machine
Pneumatic punching machine, also known as plastic bag punching machine, is a kind of pneumatic punching tool assisted in the bag machine. The pneumatic mould works after the signal is transmitted to the solenoid valve by the bag-making machine computer. Its structure is similar to the cold die, mainly used for punching plastic bags, paper products.
4. Hydraulic punching machine
Hydraulic punches are suitable for L, H plate steel, copper and aluminum punching machine. For example, the single acting hydraulic punch ATO-CH-60/ ATO-CH-70 are used for angle iron, flat iron, copper plate and other metal plate hole punching, especially suitable for power, construction and other industries in the field site operation.