ATO through bore rotary union with 5000 rpm high speed, a kind of hollow shaft slip ring, integrated structure and light weight. The through hole slip ring can rotate continuously at high speed without cooling, which is mainly applied in lab and any testing equipment’s to transmit power and kinds of signals when high speed rotating.
- Color coded terminals.
- Compact structure, lightweight.
- Permanently lubricated bearing.
- Rugged aluminum alloy, stainless steel housing material.
- High quality ring and brush.
- Model: ATO-G012-12
- Hole Size (Inner Diameter): 12.7mm
- Outer Diameter: 56mm
- Current: 5A
- Circuit: 12 Circuits 5A Power
- Rotating Speed: 5000 rpm
- Voltage Range: 0~440VAC/ VDC
- Working temperature: -30℃~80℃, 0~85%RH
- Insulation Resistance:≥1000M/ 500VDC
- Lead Wire: AWG22#UL Teflon, standard 300mm (can be customized)
- Contact Material: Metal
- Housing Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Body Material: Aluminum Alloy/ Stainless Steel
- Dielectric Strength: 800VAC@50Hz, 60s
- Torque: 0.05N.m; + 0.02N.m/ 6 circuits
- Electrical Noise: <0.01Ω
- Contact Resistance: <20mΩ (AWG16#, 300mm)
- Protection Grade: IP51
- Certificate: ROHS, CE
Note: Please contact us if you have special requirements for electric circuit no., current, hole size, rotating speed, etc.
Dimension Drawing (Unit: mm)
Tips: Electrical slip ring for security monitoring
The electrical slip ring is a powerful guarantee for the high-speed dome camera to transmit video signals and control signals accurately and without error while rotating 360° horizontally. On the other hand, the high-speed dome camera also needs to transmit a large amount of video data, as well as control signals and other trigger signals in the slip ring part. Therefore, when the conductive slip ring is applied to the security monitoring high-speed dome camera, its stability, reliability, service life and transmission rate are the most important.