Rotary union slip ring for air and hydraulic can rotate 360° to conduct electricity. Specifications such as circuits and current, port and pipe size can be customized as required.
Application: Automation equipment, industrial turntables, solenoid valve magnetic sensors, robots, engineering machinery, automated production lines, CCTV video surveillance, medical equipment, military radar and other equipment.
12 Passage Rotary Union Specification
- Model: ATO-3012004
- Number of Passages: 12 Passages
- Thread Port Size: M5
- Pipe Size: 4mm
- Torque: <1.2N.m
- Voltage Range: Power: 0~240VAC/VDC; Signal: 0~240VAC/VDC
- Lead Wire Spec.: Power: AWG26# Silver-plated Teflon wire; Signal: AWG26# Silver-plated Teflon wire
- Max. Speed: 250rpm continuously, 1000rpm intermittently
- Working Temperature: -30℃~80℃
- Work Humidity: 0~85% RH
- Contact Material: precious metal
- Housing Material: aluminum alloy
- Working Life: 20 million for ref (depends on working conditions)
- Max. Pressure: 1Mpa, Vacuum -1.5kPa
- Insulation Resistance: 1Mpa, Vacuum -1.5kPa
- Insulation Resistance: Power: <500MΩ/300VDC; Signal: <500MΩ/300VDC
- Lead Wire Length: standard 250mm (can be customized)
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Insulation Resistance: 500VAC@50Hz, 6s
- Electrical Noise: <0.01Ω
- IP Grade: IP51
- Weight: About 1 kg
12 Passage Electrical/Pneumatic Rotary Union Dimension Drawing (Unit: mm)
12-Passage Rotary Union Standard Model List
||Signal Circuits (2A)
||Length L (mm)
Note: All above models for customization and please contact us if you need the flange. The package includes the controller.
Rotary Union Installation Diagram
Tips: Rotary union slip ring basics
A rotary union slip ring is a rotating electrical connector used to transmit current from a fixed wire to a rotating device. The slip ring consists of a fixed stator and rotor contacting, and the stator brush wire is in contact and friction on the casing of the rotating metal ring. When the metal ring rotates, the current is conducted to the connected metal ring through the fixed brush wire. The slip ring is usually composed of multiple rings to provide signals for multiple components of the equipment. The air circuit part adopts imported polymer materials to connect each ring. The channels are sealed and isolated, and each channel works independently. The main shaft is made of high-speed steel material. After processing, the surface is smooth and free of burrs, achieving a mirror effect, which can effectively reduce friction and increase wear-resistant time. The gas circuit part of the rotary union slip ring can be divided into 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 to 42 passages, which can support various connection gas threads. The circuit part adopts the circuit V-type contact to conduct electricity, and uses precious metal brushes.