10 ton manual hydraulic crimping tool provides precise control and high pressure crimping to ensure proper compression of connectors onto wires and cables. This low price crimping plier comes with a 16-240mm2 crimping range, 15.5mm stroke, and CE certification, which is the best choice for the electrical and telecom industry.
||16-240mm2 (Copper Terminal) / 16-185mm2 (Aluminum Terminal)
|Equipped With Mold
||16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240mm2
Dimension (Unit: mm)
ATO manual hydraulic crimping tool is primarily used for crimping or compressing connectors onto wires or cables. It is commonly employed in various industries such as electrical, telecommunications, automotive, and plumbing. Crimping pliers are used to create secure and reliable electrical or mechanical connections by deforming the connector around the wire or cable, ensuring proper conductivity and structural integrity.
Tips: What is a hydraulic crimping tool used for?
A hydraulic crimping tool is used for creating secure and reliable electrical connections by crimping metal connectors onto wires or cables. It is commonly used in electrical and telecommunications industries for a variety of applications, including:
- Wire and Cable Termination: Hydraulic crimping tools are used to crimp connectors onto the ends of wires and cables. This ensures a strong mechanical and electrical connection, preventing the wires from coming loose or causing electrical faults.
- Terminal Lugs and Splices: Hydraulic crimping tools are used to attach terminal lugs and splices to wires. Terminal lugs provide a secure connection between a wire and a terminal block or other electrical equipment. Splices are used to join two or more wires together.
- Electrical Connectors: Hydraulic crimping tools are used to crimp connectors such as butt connectors, ring terminals, spade terminals, and pin terminals onto wires. These connectors enable easy and reliable connections to various electrical devices, components, or systems.
- Power Distribution Systems: Hydraulic crimping tools are essential for creating reliable connections in power distribution systems. They are used to crimp connectors onto high-current cables and busbars, ensuring efficient power transmission and minimizing resistance.
- Telecommunications Applications: Hydraulic crimping tools are commonly used in telecommunications installations for crimping connectors onto coaxial cables, network cables (such as RJ-45 connectors), and fiber optic cables. These connections are crucial for reliable data transmission
Hydraulic crimping tools offer precise control and high crimping forces, ensuring proper compression of connectors onto wires and cables. This results in a secure electrical connection with low resistance, reducing the risk of overheating, voltage drops, and electrical failures.