Buy a 3 jaw hydraulic puller at a low price. High efficiency 5 ton hydraulic bearing puller comes with a max stroke 50mm, max lateral pull distance 200m, and a maximum longitudinal sawing 140mm. Hydraulic gear puller is an important tool for automobile manufacturing and maintenance.
- Model: ATO-HHL-5
- Output: 5 ton
- Lateral Pull Distance: 50~200mm
- Max Longitudinal Drawing Saw: 140mm
- Max Stroke: 50mm
- Package Size: 42x29x9cm
- Weight: 7.6kg
- 2/3 jaw hydraulic puller with a detachable handle and 360 pressure direction, which is easy to use in confined spaces.
- The hydraulic cylinder adopts solid steel integral processing and forming design, which has a high safety factor.
- The hydraulic puller can be used both horizontally and vertically. The elastic thimble can accurately locate the center. Both the claw hook and the claw hook frame are forged with high-strength alloy steel that is not easily deformed.
Note: 5 ton, 10 ton, 15 ton and 20 ton hydraulic pullers are packed in plastic boxes to store tools and accessories, and 30 ton and 50 ton hydraulic pullers are packed in wooden boxes.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
2/3 Jaw Installation Diagram
ATO hydraulic pullers are commonly used in the automotive, manufacturing and repair industries to remove press-fit components such as bearings, gears, pulleys, bushings, sleeves, couplings and other similar parts.
Tips: What is a hydraulic puller?
A hydraulic puller is a tool used for removing press-fit components, such as bearings, pulleys, gears, and other similar parts. The tool uses hydraulic force to apply a pulling force to the component, allowing it to be removed from its fitting. The hydraulic puller consists of a hydraulic pump, a hydraulic cylinder, and a puller attachment. The hydraulic pump generates pressure that is transmitted to the hydraulic cylinder, which in turn exerts a force on the puller attachment. The puller attachment is connected to the component to be removed and, as the hydraulic force is applied, it gradually pulls the component out of its fitting.
Hydraulic pullers are commonly used in automotive, manufacturing, and maintenance industries where heavy-duty components need to be removed for repair or replacement. They are particularly useful when dealing with components that are difficult to remove by hand or with traditional mechanical pullers. Hydraulic pullers are generally safer and more efficient than other types of pullers as they require less physical effort and can apply greater force with greater control.