High quality 1-1/4 inch wafer check valve for sale online. It is a stainless steel check valve with DN32 for preventing pipeline backflow, suitable for various pipeline projects such as water plants, papermaking, heating and refrigeration.
- Model: ATO-H71W
- Check Valve Type: Wafer
- Nominal Diameter: 1-1/4 inch (32mm)
- Nominal Pressure: 4 MPa
- Product Material: 304/316 Stainless Steel
- Connection Form: Clip
- Temperature Range: -20°C~180°C
- Flow Direction: One-Way
- Weight: 0.55kg
- Applicable Medium: Water, Oil, Gas, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid
|Main Part Materials
|Dimension (Unit: mm)
Wafer check valve is a type of check valve that is used to regulate and control the flow of fluids through pipelines while preventing backflow. High quality wafer check valve is typically used in applications where space is limited, such as in HVAC systems, water treatment plants, and industrial processes.
Tips: How do you maintain a wafer check valve?
Proper maintenance of wafer check valves is essential for ensuring their reliable and long-lasting operation. Here are some general guidelines for maintaining wafer check valves:
- Regular inspection: Check the valve periodically to ensure that it is functioning properly. Inspect the valve body, disc, and sealing surfaces for signs of damage, wear, or corrosion.
- Clean the valve: Remove the valve from the pipeline and clean it thoroughly with a suitable cleaning solution. This will remove any debris or deposits that may have accumulated on the valve, which can affect its performance.
- Replace damaged parts: If any part of the valve is damaged or worn out, replace it immediately. This includes the disc, seat, and O-rings.
- Lubricate moving parts: Lubricate the moving parts of the valve, such as the disc and stem, with a suitable lubricant to ensure smooth operation and prevent wear.
- Reinstall the valve: Reinstall the valve in the pipeline and test it to ensure that it is functioning properly.
- Follow manufacturer guidelines: Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for maintenance and servicing of the valve. This will ensure that the valve is maintained properly and will operate reliably.
It's important to note that the specific maintenance requirements for wafer check valves can vary depending on the manufacturer, valve design, and application. Therefore, it is recommended to consult the manufacturer's instructions for specific guidelines and procedures for maintaining your wafer check valve.