- Univeral AC input/Full range
- Protections: short circuit, overload and overvoltage
- Forced air cooling by built-in DC fan
- PWM control and regulated
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Low cost, compact size and high efficiency
SMPS Power Supply Applications
- Power Tools
Electric Saw, Drilling Machine, Ginder, Sand Blast Machine, Puching Machine, Weeding Machine, Air Compressor, etc.
- Offices Devices
Computer, Printer, LCD Monitor, Scanning Machine, etc.
- Electrics & Household Appliance
TV, VCRS, Radio, Dust Collector, Fan Lamp or LED Strip, Sewing Machine, Microwave Oven, Fridge/Freezr, Coffemarker, etc.
- Industrial Equipemnt
Monitoring Equipment, Shipping, Vehicle, Metalhalide Lamp, Solar System, Wind Power Generation, etc.
12V DC 300W SMPS Specification
||0 ~ 25A
|Ripple & Noise (Max.)(Note 2)
|Voltage Adjust Range
||10 ~ 13.2V
|Voltage Tolerance (Note 3)
|Setup, Rise, Holdup Time
||200ms, 50ms, 20ms at full load
||90 ~ 132VAC/180V~264VAC (selected by a switch) or 254 ~ 370VDC
|AC Current (Typ.)
||6.5A/115V AC 4A/230V AC
|Inrush Current (Typ.)
||Cold start: 50A/230V AC
||105~135% rated output power
Protection type: Constant current limiting, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.
Protection type: Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed.
| Over temperature
||RTH3 ≥65°C FAN ON, ≤55°C FAN OFF, ≥80°C output shut down.
||-10 ~ +50℃
||20~90% RH non-condensing
||10~95% RH non-condensing
||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1 cycle, period for 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes
|Safety & EMC
||I/P-O/P: 1.5KVAC I/P-FG: 1.5KVAC O/P-FG: 0.5KVAC
||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG: 100M Ohms/500VDC/25℃/70% RH
||≥234.3K hrs MIN. MIL-HDBK-217F (25℃)
||1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230V AC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
300W SMPS Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: Advantages and disadvantages of switching power supply (SMPS)
♦ SMPS advantages
1. Switching power supply is characterized by low energy consumption and high efficiency. In circuits of switching power supply, transistors excited by drive signals operates in alternating status from “on” to “off” or from “off” to “on”. Fast conversion speed and low energy consumption of switching transistors have greatly improved efficiency of power supply.
2. SMPS power supply is characterized by small size and weight. The switching power supply is equipped with no transformer and cooling fins, so it presents smaller size and weight.
3. Switching power supply excels in its regulation range. Input voltage of the SMPS is adjusted by occupation ratio of drive signals. Changes of input signal voltage can be compensated by frequency modulation or width adjustment. When industrial frequency power grid experiences great changes, the switching power supply can still maintain stable output of voltage.
♦ SMPS disadvantages
1. Switching power supply keeps bothered with serious switching noises. In the switching power supply, power switches and transistors remain in working status. AC voltage and AC current generated by them exerts pulse noises and resonance noises on other components. If users fail to inhibit, eliminate or shield these noises, the operation of the equipment will be seriously influenced.
2. SMPS power supply provides no isolation for transformer of industrial frequency. Therefore, the noise may be passed to power grid of industrial frequency, sending serious noise to connected electronic devices, equipment and household appliances. Switching power supply performs poorly in coping with electromagnetic noise, but modern shield technologies can compensate its disadvantage in this aspect.