Pneumatic knife gate valve with strong cut-off force, self-cleaning function, 2-1/2" bore size, pressure range 1MPa-1.6MPa. The knife gate valve is light and flexible in operation, small in size, has smooth passage, low flow resistance, easy to install.
- Drive mode: Pneumatic
- Nominal Diameter: 2-1/2 Inch (DN65)
- The direction of Flow: Bi-directional
- Seal Material: Stainless steel 304
- Number of Gates: Single gates
- Connection Mode: flange/plummer/wafer
- Working Pressure: 1.0MPa~1.6MPa (PN10-PN25)
- Air Source: 2.5bar-8bar
- Medium: Slurry, material, viscous fluid
- Working Temperature: -30-300°C
- Sealing Material: PTFE, metal hard seal, hard alloy
- Medium Temperature: -20~ 150C
- Mode of Action: Double acting, single acting normally closed, single acting normally open
- The 2-1/2 inch pneumatic knife gate valve adopts a one-piece structure, ultra-thin design, full-diameter flow, and is not prone to leakage, with convenient disassembly and assembly.
- The stainless steel knife gate valve has good sealing performance, strong wear resistance, automatic compensation, and long service life.
- The fixed guide claw design, replacement groove structure, and is not easy to accumulate and prevents jamming.
- The double-bearing design has low torque, frequent opening and closing, no vibration, and no noise.
- The pneumatic knife gate valve has strong cutting force and self-cleaning function, and is suitable for fiber particle fluid.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Knife gate valves are generally used for the circulation of media such as paper pulp, coal ash, chemical materials, sewage, and foodstuffs. ATO knife gate valve has the remarkable advantages of light switch, good sealing, good elastic memory, and long service life. It can be widely used in water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, light textile, electric power, ship metallurgy, energy system and another body pipeline as a regulating and intercepting device.
Tips: How does a pneumatic gate valve work?
A pneumatic gate valve is a type of valve that uses compressed air to control the flow of fluid. The valve consists of a gate, which is mounted on a stem, and a body that houses the mechanism for controlling the flow of fluid. The gate is designed to move vertically up and down, opening or closing the valve.
When compressed air is supplied to the valve, it acts on a piston inside the body, causing it to move and open or close the gate. The movement of the gate is controlled by the air pressure, which can be adjusted to control the flow of fluid. When the air pressure is increased, the gate opens more, allowing more fluid to flow through the valve. Conversely, when the air pressure is decreased, the gate closes more, reducing the flow of fluid.
The pneumatic gate valve is often used in high-pressure systems, such as oil and gas pipelines, where the flow of fluid needs to be controlled quickly and accurately. The valve's quick response time and precise control make it an ideal choice for these applications. Additionally, pneumatic gate valves are easy to maintain and repair, as they are designed to be disassembled and reassembled without the need for special tools.