Favorable price 4 inch stainless steel knife gate valve for sale, nominal pressure of 1.6MPa,100mm knife gate valve can improve the closing sealing performance of the conveying pipeline system, maximize the elimination of leakage, will play a positive role in promoting production efficiency and protecting the environment.
- Nominal Diameter: 4 Inch (100mm)
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Valve Body Material: Stainless steel 304
- Connection Form: Clamping method
- Valve Type: F304 Flanged Wedge Type
- Applicable Medium: Syrup, paper pulp, sewage swelling, coal slurry, ash, slag water mixture
- Weight: 14kg
- The wafer knife gate valve has a knife type beveled cutout, which has the function of cutting off the medium, so that the wafer knife gate valve is not blocked by the medium.
- The wafer knife gate valve features light opening and closing, good sealing, good elastic memory and long service life.
- The 4 inch knife gate valve has a full round passage design and can be set up with multiple flushing ports around the valve body.
- The stainless steel knife gate valve gate can effectively prevent sealing leakage caused by corrosion.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Knife gate valves are generally used for the circulation of media such as paper pulp, coal ash, chemical materials, sewage, and foodstuffs. ATO stainless steel knife gate valve has the remarkable advantages of light switch, good sealing, good elastic memory, and long service life. It can be widely used in water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, light textile, electric power, ship metallurgy, energy system and another body pipeline as a regulating and intercepting device.
Tips: Why choose a knife gate valve?
Knife gate valves are lighter in weight and generally have more space inside the valve body, which effectively saves raw materials and reduces production costs. Knife gate valves can also be operated by electronic computers, making them fully automated and increasing the efficiency of the valve. In addition, the knife gate valve can be opened and closed in a very short time. This reduces the waste of resources, increases productivity, and saves resources.