Stainless steel knife gate valve pressure range within 1.6 MPa, through size 50 mm. Knife gate valve has a knife-shaped beveled cutout at the bottom of the flat valve plate, which has the function of cutting off the medium, making the valve close without medium blockage.
- Nominal Diameter: 2 Inch (50mm)
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Valve Body Material: Stainless steel 304
- Connection Form: Clamping method
- Valve Type: F304 Flanged Wedge Type
- Applicable Medium: Syrup, paper pulp, sewage swelling, coal slurry, ash, slag water mixture
- Weight: 8kg
- The wafer knife gate valve has a knife type beveled cutout, which has the function of cutting off the medium, so that the wafer knife gate valve is not blocked by the medium.
- The wafer knife gate valve features light opening and closing, good sealing, good elastic memory and long service life.
- The 2 inch knife gate valve has a full round passage design and can be set up with multiple flushing ports around the valve body.
- The stainless steel knife gate valve gate can effectively prevent sealing leakage caused by corrosion.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Knife gate valves are generally used for the circulation of media such as paper pulp, coal ash, chemical materials, sewage, and foodstuffs. ATO stainless steel knife gate valve has the remarkable advantages of light switch, good sealing, good elastic memory, and long service life. It can be widely used in water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, light textile, electric power, ship metallurgy, energy system and another body pipeline as a regulating and intercepting device.
Tips: What is the difference between a gate valve and a knife gate valve?
Gate valves and knife gate valves are two different types of valves used for controlling the flow of liquids and gases in piping systems. While both types of valves serve the same basic function, there are some key differences between them that make each better suited for certain applications. Gate valves are better for high-pressure and high-temperature applications with large-diameter pipelines and high flow rates, while knife gate valves are better for applications with solid-laden or abrasive fluids and for handling heavy, viscous liquids.