Purchase a knife gate valve with a diameter of 250mm, made of stainless steel 304, and the nominal pressure range is within 1.6MPa. The 10-inch stainless steel knife gate valve has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance and strong flow, and can cut off slurry and powder , fibers and other fluids that are difficult to control.
- Nominal Diameter: 10 Inch (250mm)
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Valve Body Material: Stainless steel 304
- Connection Form: Clamping method
- Valve Type: F304 Flanged Wedge Type
- Applicable Medium: Syrup, paper pulp, sewage swelling, coal slurry, ash, slag water mixture
- Weight: 66kg
- The wafer knife gate valve has a knife type beveled cutout, which has the function of cutting off the medium, so that the wafer knife gate valve is not blocked by the medium.
- The wafer knife gate valve features light opening and closing, good sealing, good elastic memory and long service life.
- The 10 inch knife gate valve has a full round passage design and can be set up with multiple flushing ports around the valve body.
- The stainless steel knife gate valve gate can effectively prevent sealing leakage caused by corrosion.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Knife gate valves are generally used for the circulation of media such as paper pulp, coal ash, chemical materials, sewage, and foodstuffs. ATO stainless steel knife gate valve has the remarkable advantages of light switch, good sealing, good elastic memory, and long service life. It can be widely used in water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, light textile, electric power, ship metallurgy, energy system and another body pipeline as a regulating and intercepting device.
Tips: What does a knife gate valve do?
Knife gate valves are commonly used to connect or cut off the medium of cement slurry, pulp, wood pulp, slag, furnace slag, cinder, coal slurry, tailings, dust, fibres, chemical treatment effluent, sedimentation ponds, asphalt, silo outlets, fruits, grains, slaughterhouse wastewater, etc. in pipelines. Knife gate valves are suitable for coal selection, slag discharge, urban sewage treatment, food, paper, pharmaceutical, petroleum, chemical and other oil, water and steam pipelines in mining and power plants.