heavy-duty 12" stainless steel knife gate valve for sale, the pair of clamping knife gate valve has the advantages of light opening and closing, good sealing, and elastic memory, is the ideal knife gate valve for pulp and paper, mining, waste water, chemical, petrochemical, electric power and other industries.
- Nominal Diameter: 12 Inch (300mm)
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Valve Body Material: Stainless steel 304
- Connection Form: Clamping method
- Valve Type: F304 Flanged Wedge Type
- Applicable Medium: Syrup, paper pulp, sewage swelling, coal slurry, ash, slag water mixture
- Weight: 100kg
- The wafer knife gate valve has a knife type beveled cutout, which has the function of cutting off the medium, so that the wafer knife gate valve is not blocked by the medium.
- The wafer knife gate valve features light opening and closing, good sealing, good elastic memory and long service life.
- The 12 inch knife gate valve has a full round passage design and can be set up with multiple flushing ports around the valve body.
- The stainless steel knife gate valve gate can effectively prevent sealing leakage caused by corrosion.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Knife gate valves are generally used for the circulation of media such as paper pulp, coal ash, chemical materials, sewage, and foodstuffs. ATO stainless steel knife gate valve has the remarkable advantages of light switch, good sealing, good elastic memory, and long service life. It can be widely used in water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, light textile, electric power, ship metallurgy, energy system and another body pipeline as a regulating and intercepting device.
Tips: What is the function of the knife gate valve?
Knife gate valves are also known as sliding gate valves. Knife gate valves should only be used in applications where the valve needs to be fully open or fully closed and should not be used to regulate flow for its own sake unless specifically designed to do so. Whenever fluid is forced against a partially closed gate, vibrations are generated which gradually erode the valve flap and seat. In addition, knife gate valves are designed to open and close slowly to prevent the effects of the water hammer.