The 150mm wafer knife gate valve made of stainless steel is resistant to rust and oxidation in wet environments. Stainless steel knife gate valves are designed for use in the pulp and paper, mining, wastewater, chemical, petrochemical, and power industries.
- Nominal Diameter: 6 Inch (150mm)
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6MPa
- Valve Body Material: Stainless steel 304
- Connection Form: Clamping method
- Valve Type: F304 Flanged Wedge Type
- Applicable Medium: Syrup, paper pulp, sewage swelling, coal slurry, ash, slag water mixture
- Weight: 29kg
- The wafer knife gate valve has a knife type beveled cutout, which has the function of cutting off the medium, so that the wafer knife gate valve is not blocked by the medium.
- The wafer knife gate valve features light opening and closing, good sealing, good elastic memory and long service life.
- The 6 inch knife gate valve has a full round passage design and can be set up with multiple flushing ports around the valve body.
- The stainless steel knife gate valve gate can effectively prevent sealing leakage caused by corrosion.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Knife gate valves are generally used for the circulation of media such as paper pulp, coal ash, chemical materials, sewage, and foodstuffs. ATO stainless steel knife gate valve has the remarkable advantages of light switch, good sealing, good elastic memory, and long service life. It can be widely used in water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, light textile, electric power, ship metallurgy, energy system and another body pipeline as a regulating and intercepting device.
Tips: How do knife gate valves work?
Knife gate valves are a type of gate valve that feature a sharp-edged gate that cuts through and seals off process material. The gate is guided between two seats located at the top and bottom of the valve body.
When the valve is open, the gate is lifted out of the flow path and material can flow through the valve. When the valve is closed, the gate is lowered and seals against the lower seat, stopping the flow of material. The tight seal is achieved by the sharp edge of the gate cutting through the material and creating a wedge-like effect against the seat.