Get a 2 hp vertical centrifugal pump at a low cost. Single-stage centrifugal pump has 5.2m3/h maximum flow, 33m maximum head, 25mm diameter of inlet and outlet, optional input voltage of 3-phase AC 220V~480V, and 50Hz/60Hz input frequency.
- The centrifugal pump has a vertical structure, and its inlet and outlet have the same diameter. The inlet and outlet are on the same centerline so that they can be installed in the pipeline like a valve. If a protective cover is added, it can be used in the open air.
- Easy to install and maintain. There is no need to dismantle the piping system, just remove the connecting flat nut of the vertical pump. All rotor parts can then be removed.
- The vertical pump can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the requirements of the piping system.
- Vertical centrifugal pumps can be run in series or in parallel according to the requirements of flow and head.
- Model: ATO-VCP-25-160
- Power: 2 hp (1.5kW)
- Number of stages: Single stage
- Input voltage: AC 220V~480V
- Input frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Inlet diameter: 25mm (1 inch)
- Outlet diameter: 25mm (1 inch)
- Flow (min. flow to max. flow): 2.8m3/h (12.3 gpm), 4.0m3/h (17.6 gpm), 5.2m3/h (22.9 gpm)
- Head (max. head to min. head): 33m (108ft), 32m (105ft), 30m (98ft)
- Efficiency: 24%, 32%, 33%
- Installation mode: Vertical type or horizontal type
- Nominal diameter of impeller: 160mm
- Size: 300*270*440mm
- Weight: 70kg
Vertical centrifugal pump dimension (unit: mm):
Tips: How to choose the centrifugal pump power?
The power of a centrifugal pump is often related to its head and flow. In general, the higher the centrifugal pump power, the higher the head and flow. Therefore, in choosing the power of the centrifugal pump, it is firstly required to carefully understand the head, flow, or pressure of the user position, instead of choosing the power as you like or choosing the power the higher the better. Otherwise, it is difficult to achieve the effect of the centrifugal pump or it will cause water leakage caused by the high pipe pressurizing.
Generally speaking, the power of the centrifugal pump is a direct reflection of the head and flow. However, when it comes to the high-efficiency motor, the power is no longer the basis for judging the head and flow. The unit efficiency of the high-efficiency motor is not the same. When it comes to a high-efficiency motor, you may encounter a low-power, high-head centrifugal pump. In addition, the power consumption of the pump does not depend on the power of the pump motor, but on the shaft power of the pump. If both the pumps are equipped with a motor of 30kw (40 hp), the one with the shaft power of 20.56kw is significantly more energy-efficient than the one with the shaft power of 25.18kw. The key to the shaft power is the efficiency of the pump. Therefore, as the centrifugal pump with the same head, the centrifugal pump with lower power and higher efficiency saves more energy and cost.
In a word, to measure the performance of the centrifugal pump, the power is not the most important, instead, it is the unit efficiency. In the case of the same head and the same flow rate, the higher the efficiency of the centrifugal pump with lower power, the better the performance. Therefore, several parameters should be considered comprehensively in selecting the centrifugal pump.