Hot sale customized 3-phase 20 kVA full automatic voltage stabilizer is composed of servo motor, control circuit, compensator, widely used in power supply system & industrial equipment. It has the advantages of high efficiency, beautiful appearance, reliable performance and easy to move.
20 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
||20 kVA (The power capacity of voltage stabilizer needs to be 1.5~2 times greater than the load power)
||3 Phase 4-line
|Input Voltage Range
||±15% tolerance for all standard output voltages above 380V.
±20% tolerance for required 380V output and all standard voltages below.
||3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V)
||±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional)
* In case of output accuracy of +/- 2-4%, the voltage stabilizer will be servomotor based, and in case of output accuracy of +/- 1%, the voltage stabilizer would be SCR based.
||Naturally air cooled
||Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min
||Overload current (%)
||Non-lack fidelity waveform
||Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases
3 Phase Voltage Stabilizer Schematic Diagram
9 safety tips for using a voltage stabilizer
1. When the voltage stabilizer is powered on, do not unplug or pull the input and output wires of the voltage stabilizer to prevent electric shock or other electrical safety accidents.
2. The input and output wiring of the voltage stabilizer must be arranged reasonably to prevent the leakage accident caused by treading and wearing.
3. The voltage stabilizer must be reliably grounded. The user shall be responsible for the electric shock or human injury caused by the operation without grounding wire.
4. The ground wire of the pressurizer shall not be connected to the heating pipeline, water supply pipeline, gas pipeline and other public welfare facilities, so as to avoid infringing the rights of the third party or causing harm.
5. Check the input and output wires of the voltage stabilizer regularly to avoid loosening or falling off, thus affecting the normal use and power safety of the three-phase voltage stabilizer.
⒍ The connecting line of the voltage stabilizer must be selected and matched to the connecting line that can carry enough current capacity.
⒎ The pressurizer should be handled with care to avoid severe vibration during operation.
8. Ensure that the brush spring of the voltage stabilizer has enough pressure to avoid the contact surface between the brush and the coil from fire.
⒐ Non professionals should not disassemble or repair the stabilizer.