6000VA/4800 Watts high performance UPS with battery backup provides uninterruptible power source for the loaded equipment or devices with optional input and output voltages of 220V/120V AC, and the UPS power supply is widely used for personal computer, office equipment, test equipment, light system, safe alarm system, ray equipment, medical equipment, copymachine, numerical control machine tools, industrial automation equipment, color and drying equipment, Hi-Fi equipment etc.
6kVA UPS Specification
||Single Phase (L, N, G)
||Input Voltage Range
||172-275V AC/ 85-135V AC
|Nominal Input Voltage
||Norminal Output Voltage
|Output Voltage Range (Normal Mode)
|Output Voltage Range (Battery Mode)
||220V/120V AC±10% (Modified Sine Wave)
|Output Frequency (Normal Mode)
||Synchronized (Sine Wave)
|Output Frequency (Battery Mode)
||Modified Sine Wave
|Batteries & Runtime
||Maintenance-free lead-acid battery
|Backup Time (full/half load)
||5 Minutes Backup time; for long backup mode, it depends on outside battery
|Typical Charge Time
||<12 hours (90%)
||LCD (NORMAL, FAULT, BATTERY, CHARGE, OVERLOAD)
||Automatic shut down when overload is within 110~130%
|Shut down after 300ms when above 130%
||Peak Ratio for Load
|Distortion Rate (full load) Linear Load
|Distortion Rate (full load) Non-linear Load
1. The UPS input/output configuration is 1-phase (L, N, G) like Europe standard, NOT support the split phase (L1, L2 + G) like USA standard.
2. If you need other output voltage range, please contact us.
Tips: UPS troubleshooting - there is no any display on the panel and the UPS does not work after the starting up.
Judging from the phenomenon, it is the fault of electric power supply input, battery, and electric supply detection and battery voltage detection circuit.
1. Check whether the electric power supply input fuse is burned out.
2. Check whether the UPS battery fuse is burned out and whether the electric supply input fuse is OK. Because the UPS output and display will be shut down when some UPS cannot detect battery voltage.
3. Check whether the electric supply detecting circuit is working normally if the UPS battery fuse is OK. If it doesn’t work normally and UPS doesn’t has starting up function without electric supply, UPS output and display will be shut down. If the electric supply detecting circuit is working normally, please check whether the UPS battery voltage detecting circuit is normal.