DC reactor for inverter, 18kw power, 15 hp, single phase reactor, material aluminum or copper, high quality.
||18kW (25 hp)
|VFD Voltage Adapter
||220V-1200V (Contact us for other voltages)
||Iron core-winding 3000VAC/50Hz/10mA/60s no arcing no breakdown
||iron core-winding 1000VDC, Insulation resistance
|Noise of Reactor
||Less than 35dB (measured from 1 meter away in horizon from reactor)
|Degree of Protection
|Degree of Insulation
||> Class F
1. Improve the input current wave caused by capacitor harmonics
2. Reduce and prevent rectifier bridge damage and capacitors
3. Overheating due to a surge in current.
4. Improve the power factor and reduce the AC pulse of the DC bus.
5. Limit transient changes in system voltage
Dimension (unit: mm)
Tips: Inverter reactor function
Inverter-specific reactors are usually installed at the input or output end of the inverter's DC governor, which can resist the transmission of the 3rd and 5th harmonics generated by the inverter to the power grid, reduce the interference of harmonics generated by the frequency conversion on other components, and improve the power grid Quality, improve power factor and limit the abnormal fluctuation of grid voltage and inrush current on the grid, smooth the waveform, and reduce the impact on the inverter. In addition, the inverter reactor also has the following functions:
1. Capacitive effects on light no-load or light-load lines to reduce power frequency transient overvoltage.
2. Improve the voltage distribution on long transmission lines.
3. The reactive power in the line is balanced as far as possible at light load to prevent the unreasonable flow of reactive power, and it also reduces the power loss on the line.
4. Prevent the self-excitation resonance phenomenon that may occur in the long line of the generator.