Low cost small wind turbine for boat, 300W power, rated voltage 12V/24V, horizontal wind turbine has a wide range of applications in streetlights, forest fires, power plants and islands.
|Matched Controller Model
|Start Up Wind Speed
|Rated Wind Speed
|Survival Wind Speed
||Three Phase Permanent Magnet AC Generator
||Automatically Adjust Windard
|Top Net Weight
300W Wind Turbine Power Curve
1. The starting speed is slow, and 3 or 5 blades can be selected in different wind speed regions, and the wind energy utilization rate is high.
2. Easy to install, tube or flange connection is optional.
3. The blade adopts the new technology of precision injection molding, with optimized aerodynamic shape and structure, which improves the wind energy utilization rate and annual output.
4. Cast aluminum alloy body, can rotate 2 bearings, can resist strong wind, safer operation.
5. Patented permanent magnet alternator with special stator, which effectively reduces the torque and matches the wind turbine with the generator to ensure the performance of the whole system.
300W Wind Turbine (Flange Seat) Exploded View
1. Wind turbine body, 2. Wind turbine flange seat, 3. Tower, 4. Wind turbine shaft, 5. Wind hub, 6. Wind wheel, 7. Lock nut, 8. Fairing, 9. Bolt, 10. Flat washer, 11. Elastic washer, 12. Nuts, 13. Stainless steel nut, 14. Anti-loose nut, 15. Rubber pad.
Tips: Why can large wind turbines produce large amounts of power at such a slow speed?
Large wind turbines use speed-increasing gear boxes to control the speed of blade rotation. Low speed rotational inertia is small, and the influence on blade life and wear is minimal, and low speed is easy to control.
Large wind turbines must implement speed control, so there are gearboxes, yaw systems, brake systems, hydraulic systems, control systems, and so on. Normally, the fan blades rotate at about 27 revolutions per minute. However, the speed of the generator can reach 1500 revolutions per minute after the increase of gear box, which can generate stable power.