400 Watt 48V charge controller for wind turbine generator, 12V/24V/48V (auto recognition), small size, easy to install, can be used for fishing boats, street lamps and households.
|Control System Rated Voltage
|Wind Turbine Rated Power
|Temperature Compensation (Optional)
||8mV/°C (Adjustable) -20~65°C
|Working Environment Temperature
|Storage Environment Temperature
Wind Turbine Charge Controller Wiring Diagram
1. Positive and negative terminals of the battery.
2. Green LED indicator, when the system is working normally, the LED will be illuminated.
3. Red LED indicator, when the battery is full, or the controller is in emergency braking state, the LED will be illuminated.
4. Emergency switch, the switch is in - gear, the system is in emergency braking state, and the red LED will be lit, in the O state, the controller is in normal working state.
5. The wind turbine terminal can be connected to the three wires of the wind turbine in turn. If it is a DC fan or a single-phase fan, the fan wiring can be arbitrarily connected to two of the three terminals.
6. ATO wind turbine charge controller is compatible with three-phase, single-phase and DC fans.
Tips: Wind turbine charge controller role
Wind turbine charge controller is an intelligent controller specially designed for wind energy generation systems. By making full use of wind energy resources to generate electricity, the equipment can not only efficiently convert the electric energy generated by the wind turbine to charge the battery, but also provides powerful control functions. The wind turbine controller is specially designed for wind turbine control and battery charging, which can effectively improve the efficiency of wind power generation. The wind energy charging controller can effectively prevent the runaway when the wind speed is too fast, and the danger to the wind turbine when strong wind occur.