12 Volt wind power charge controller for sale, mppt control, effectively ensure fan power output, good charging effect, affordable price, voltage 12V or 24V, manufacturer direct sales.
The controller needs to be selected according to the power of the wind turbine and the battery voltage.
Max voltage setup: 12.4V for 12V batteries, 29V for 24V batteries, and 58 for 48V batteries.
||12V/24V (Automatic recognition voltage) ATO recommends the same generator voltage as the battery voltage
|Wind Generator Rated Power
||Overcharge, overdischarge, reverse connnection of batteries,overloading, lighting, current control, automatic braking
||PWM Electrodeless and noiseless unloading
1. High quality technical components ensure the stability and reliability of the wind turbine controller.
2. Waterproof and dustproof, the controller can be used in various outdoor environments.
3. Voltage/current control charging ensures that the battery is always charged.
4. The MPPT charging effect is to collect electrical energy from the generator and charge the battery.
5. Use PWM to unload excess electron energy to protect the battery and ensure the safety of the wind generator.
Wind Power System Connection Diagram
When purchasing an MPPT charge controller, please provide the following information so we can suggest the right product to match your configuration: rated voltage of batteries and rated output power of wind generator.