High efficiency low rpm permanent magnet generator 100 watt, rated voltage 12v/24v/48v, rated speed 600rpm, 3 phase permanent magnet generator motor is low in price.
Note: Special rated voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
|Max. Starting Torque
|Synchronous Generator Phase
||More Than 20 years
||HRB or for your order
|Permanent Magnet Material
||Rare Earth NdFeB
||-40℃ - 80 ℃
Double Axis Alternator Dimension: (unit: mm)
Single Axis Alternator Dimension (unit: mm)
100W 12V Alternator Power Curve
- Gearless, direct drive, low RPM permanent magnet generator.
- Low start up speed due to low cogging and resistive torque design.
- High standard, quality components for use in harsh and extreme environments for wind turbines.
- High efficiency and Low mechanical resistance energy loss.
- Excellent heat dissipation due to the Aluminium alloy outer frame and special internal structure.
- High strength from the specially desy selecign structure and fully heat treatment aluminium.
- Generator is designed using speciallted material and treated to resist corrosion and oxidation.
- Designed for reliable and long operational lifetime under long-term full output.
Tips: Advantages of low rpm alternator generators
Permanent magnet generators have the advantages of small size, low loss and high efficiency. Today, when energy conservation and environmental protection are increasingly valued, research on them is very necessary. Brushless can be achieved in many cases, so it is mostly used for small and micro motors. Permanent magnet motors can also be used in variable speed drive systems when powered by variable frequency power supplies. With the continuous improvement of the performance of permanent magnet materials and the improvement of permanent magnet motors, they have been widely used in various fields such as household appliances, medical equipment, automobiles, aviation and national defense.