12 volt alternator wind generator for sale, 200 watt power, 3 phase low rpm alternator, excellent heat dissipation, manufacturer direct sales.
Note: Special rated voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
|Synchronous Generator Phase
||More Than 20 years
||HRB or for your order
|Permanent Magnet Material
||Rare Earth NdFeB
||-40℃ - 80 ℃
200W Alternator Dimension (unit: mm)
200W 12V Alternator Power Curve
- Gearless, direct drive, low RPM permanent magnet generator.
- Low start up speed due to low cogging and resistive torque design.
- High standard, quality components for use in harsh and extreme environments for wind turbines.
- High efficiency and Low mechanical resistance energy loss.
- Excellent heat dissipation due to the Aluminium alloy outer frame and special internal structure.
- High strength from the specially desy selecign structure and fully heat treatment aluminium.
- Generator is designed using speciallted material and treated to resist corrosion and oxidation.
- Designed for reliable and long operational lifetime under long-term full output.
Tips: What is the difference between a brushless excitation synchronous generator and a permanent magnet generator?
1. Different principles.
The shaft end of the brushless excitation synchronous generator is an alternator whose rotor is a power generation winding, and the generated current is guided by a wire fixed on the generator shaft to guide the silicon rectifier tube fixed on the shaft, and the rectified DC directly enters. Rotor winding.
The permanent magnet generator permanent magnet is both a magnetic source and a component of the magnetic circuit in the motor. The magnetic properties of permanent magnets are not only related to the manufacturing process of the production plant, but also related to the shape and size of the permanent magnets, the capacity of the magnetizer and the magnetization method. The dispersion of specific performance data is very large.
2. Advantages and disadvantages are different.
The brushless excitation synchronous generator has the advantages of high efficiency, energy saving, low carbon, high power and small volume, but the output voltage is not easy to adjust, the high frequency iron loss is large, the motor temperature is high, and the starting torque is large.
The permanent magnet generator has the advantage that it can not be replaced, and it can operate stably under dangerous conditions. It is the preferred excitation mode for modern small and medium-sized motors and large brushless excitation systems.
3. Refers to different.
The brushless excitation synchronous generator is excited by the voltage regulator to the excitation winding of the AC exciter, and the alternating current generated by the armature winding of the exciter is rectified by the rotary rectifier and then excited by the magnetic field winding of the main generator.
Permanent magnet generator refers to a power generation device that converts mechanical energy converted from thermal energy into electrical energy.