12/24/48 volt permanent magnet alternator for sale, 3 phase, rated power 400 watt, max power 435W, rated rotated speed 600r/m, AC output curerent.
Note: Special rated voltage and speed can be customized, please contact us.
|Max. Starting Torque
|Synchronous Generator Phase
||More Than 20 years
||HRB or for your order
|Permanent Magnet Material
||Rare Earth NdFeB
||-40℃ - 80 ℃
400W Alternator Dimension (unit: mm)
400W 24V Alternator Power Curve
- Gearless, direct drive, low RPM permanent magnet generator.
- Low start up speed due to low cogging and resistive torque design.
- High standard, quality components for use in harsh and extreme environments for wind turbines.
- High efficiency and Low mechanical resistance energy loss.
- Excellent heat dissipation due to the Aluminium alloy outer frame and special internal structure.
- High strength from the specially desy selecign structure and fully heat treatment aluminium.
- Generator is designed using speciallted material and treated to resist corrosion and oxidation.
- Designed for reliable and long operational lifetime under long-term full output.
Tips: How does a permanent magnet generator generate electricity?
A permanent magnet generator is a power generation device that converts mechanical energy converted from thermal energy into electrical energy. The rotor of the permanent magnet generator is made of ferromagnetic ferrite and has no rotor coil. When the rotor is rotated by an external force, it is equivalent to the stator coil cutting magnetic lines of force, generating induced voltage to generate electricity.
The permanent magnet generator can maintain its magnetic field without external energy, but it also makes it difficult to adjust and control the magnetic field from the outside. These limits the range of applications of permanent magnet generators. However, with the rapid development of control technologies for power electronic devices such as MOSFETs and IGBTTs, permanent magnet generators do not require magnetic field control in application and only perform motor output control. The design requires the combination of NdFeB materials, power electronics and microcomputer control to make the permanent magnet generators operate under new conditions.