Buy the low-priced universal vernier bevel protractor online, it comes with a range of 0-320° and a reading of 2". The universal stainless steel protractor is based on the vernier reading principle and is read by the difference between the main scale and the vernier scale, suitable for internal and external angle measurement in machining.
- Model: ATO-SSP-VBP320
- Range: 0-320°
- Body Process: Surface chrome plating
- Scale Process: Laser scale
- Material: Stainless steel
- Reading Mode: Cursor reading
- Reading Value: 2''
- Packing: Plastic box packing
- Universal stainless steel protractors are available for measuring a wide range of angles, including acute, obtuse, and reflected angles.
- Vernier bevel protractor is designed to measure angles with a high degree of precision.
- The vernier bevel protractor is relatively easy to use, with a simple design that allows for quick and accurate measurements.
- The universal stainless steel vernier bevel protractor is clearly marked and resistant to wear and tear for a longer service life.
- The vernier bevel protractor is available in four different combinations for measuring 0-50°, 50° -140°, 140°-230° and 130° -220°.
Stainless steel angle rulers are widely used in various fields such as construction, engineering, carpentry, metalworking, and woodworking. These tools are commonly used to measure and mark angles accurately, and they are essential for tasks such as cutting, welding, drilling, and machining.
Tips: What is the accuracy of a vernier bevel protractor?
The accuracy of a vernier bevel protractor can vary depending on the specific model and quality of the instrument. However, in general, vernier bevel protractors are designed to provide accurate measurements within a range of a few minutes of angle (usually around 5-10 minutes of angle).
For example, a high-quality vernier bevel protractor may have an accuracy of +/- 5 minutes of angle, meaning that its measurements could be off by up to 5 minutes of angle in either direction.
It's worth noting that the accuracy of any measurement tool is affected by factors such as the skill and experience of the user, the conditions under which the measurement is taken, and the calibration of the instrument. Therefore, it's important to use a vernier bevel protractor properly and ensure it is regularly calibrated to maintain its accuracy.