Buy a small centrifugal blower fan online at a low price. Voltage options 110V, 220V or 380V. Whether you need to extract heat, remove pollutants or improve indoor air quality, our centrifugal fans are up to the task.
- Model: ATO-CF-370
- Power: 370W
- Air Outlet Caliber: 130mm
- Air Volume: ≥13 m3/min
- Wind Pressure: ≥1.4 Kpa
- Voltage: 220V/380V/110V
- Speed: 2800r/min
- Restless Sound Level: <60dB
- Temperature: 50°C
- Weight: 6.46kg
- The heat sink rear cover adopts a brand-new design, which is sturdy and has excellent heat dissipation.
- The circular air intake has a large air volume, high wind speed, and high efficiency.
- The centrifugal blower comes with a portable handle, making it easy to carry and reducing the force applied by the hand.
- Direct-connected centrifugal air duct design has a large capacity and can withstand high pressure, making it suitable for long pipeline operations.
- A sturdy circular base increases the contact area for force, making it less susceptible to external forces.
Dimension (Unit: cm)
Centrifugal fans are commonly used in various industrial applications such as HVAC systems, chemical processing, power generation, wastewater treatment, and pneumatic conveying systems. They are also utilized in the manufacturing of materials such as plastics, paper, and cement. Additionally, centrifugal blowers can be found in applications related to food processing, mining, and automotive manufacturing.
Tips: What are the three types of centrifugal fans?
Forward-curved blade fans: These fans have blades that curve in the direction of the fan's rotation. They are known for their high airflow capabilities but are generally limited to low-pressure applications. Forward-curved fans are commonly used in applications where a large volume of air needs to be moved, such as in HVAC systems and ventilation.
Backward-curved blade fans: In contrast to forward-curved fans, backward-curved blade fans have blades that curve against the direction of rotation. These fans are more efficient and can handle higher static pressures, making them suitable for medium to high-pressure applications. They are commonly used in industrial processes, air handling units, and clean room applications.
Radial (straight) blade fans: Radial fans have straight blades perpendicular to the direction of rotation. These fans are efficient at handling high pressures and are often used in applications where the system requires a more balanced airflow and higher resistance to material buildup on the blades. They are found in various industrial processes, such as material handling and pneumatic conveying systems.
The choice of centrifugal fan type depends on the specific requirements of the application, including the desired airflow, pressure, efficiency, and the nature of the materials being handled.