Small ultrasonic cleaning machine with large stainless steel tank 3.2L, generates 40kHz ultrasonic frequency, powerful yet gentle for cleaning jewelry, rings, eyeglasses, dentures, watches, Vinyl record, metal parts, coin, tableware, taboo equipment, etc.
- Stainless steel tank, high durability and long service life.
- Ultrasonic cleaner possesses 3.2 liter tank, capable of cleaning many items at one time.
- With digital timer control, 0-30min adjustable.
- With digital heater control range from 20°C to 80°C, helpful to remove the oil and wax.
- Ultrasonic cleaning machine also has degas function to prevent oxidation.
- Double ultrasonic power 60W/120W to meet different cleaning requirements.
- Equipped with stainless steel basket to keep the items secure.
- Using only tap water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for higher cleaning requirement.
- Adopting industrial control chip microcontroller, flexible circuit board control, safer and more stable.
||1~30 min adjustable
||AC 110V 60Hz or AC 220V 50Hz
||Stainless Steel SUS304
||Download Ultrasonic Cleaner User Manual
The 3.2L ultrasonic cleaner is greatly used in the jewelry industry, medical industry, electronic factory, molding factory, car workshop, diesel workshop, automobile industry, scientific laboratory, university, dental clinics, eyeglass shop, hardware tools shop, barbershop, printing industry and so on.
Tips: What Affects the Cleaning Effect of Ultrasonic Cleaner?
1. Cleaning medium
With ultrasonic cleaning, there are generally two kinds of cleaning agents, namely chemical solvent and water-based cleaning agent. The chemical action of cleaning medium can accelerate ultrasonic cleaning effect. Ultrasonic cleaning is a physical action. The combination of two kinds of action can fully clean the objects.
2. Power density
The higher the power density of ultrasonic wave, the stronger the cavitation effect, the faster the speed, the better the cleaning effect. However, for the precise product with high degree of finish, it will cause cavitation, corrosion on the surface of the object if using a long time high power density cleaning.
3. Ultrasonic frequency
Low frequency ultrasonic cleaner is suitable for roughly cleaning the workpiece, while high frequency ultrasonic cleaning machine has strong ultrasonic direction, suitable for fine cleaning of objects.
4. High temperature
Generally speaking, the cavitation effect of ultrasonic wave is the best in 50°C~60°C. The cleaning agent is not always more effective with higher temperature, and may fail at high temperature. Usually in more than 85°C, cleaning effect has become poor. So the actual application of ultrasonic cleaning, the operating temperature of 50°C~70°C is used.