Digital 4.5L ultrasonic cleaner with 40kHz ultrasonic frequency make it powerful and excellent in cleaning the items including jewelry, rings, eyeglasses, watches, dentures, coin, hardware, metal parts, auto parts, lab equipment, surgical instrument and so on.
- Stainless steel tank, high durability and long service life.
- With 4.5 liter large capacity tank, capable of cleaning many items at one time.
- Benchtop ultrasonic cleaner has digital timer control, 0-30min adjustable.
- With digital heating function range from 20°C to 80°C, helpful to remove the oil and wax.
- Ultrasonic cleaning machine also has degas function to prevent oxidation.
- Dual ultrasonic power 90W/180W to meet different cleaning requirements.
- Equipped with stainless steel basket to keep the items secure.
- Using only tap water, or industrial alcohol and solvent cleaner for higher cleaning requirement.
- Adopting industrial control chip microcontroller, flexible circuit board control, safer and more stable.
||1~30 min adjustable
||AC 110V 60Hz or AC 220V 50Hz
||Stainless Steel SUS304
The 4.5 liter commercial ultrasonic cleaner is widely used in the jewelry industry, medical industry, electronic factory, molding factory, car workshop, diesel workshop, automobile industry, scientific laboratory, university, dental clinics, eyeglass shop, hardware tools shop, barbershop, printing industry and so on.
Tips: Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Process Flow
Generally speaking, the cleaning process depends on the ease of cleaning and the number of cleaning items. The main cleaning process is as follows:
- Hot dip or spray washing
The purpose is to soften, separate and dissolve the pollutants on the workpiece, and reduce the load of the next cleaning process.
- Ultrasonic cleaning
The ultrasonic cleaner uses the strong cavitation and vibration generated by ultrasonic wave to peel off the dirt on the surface of the workpiece, and also decompose and emulsify the oily dirt.
- Cold rinse
Rinse the dirt off the surface of the workpiece with flowing clean water.
- Ultrasonic rinsing
The solvent is clean water. After the workpiece is immersed, ultrasonic wave is used to clean the dirt floating in the edges, corners and pores of the workpiece.
- Hot and cold water purification rinse
Further remove dirt particles hanging on the surface of the workpiece.
- Hot air drying
Use a certain temperature and wind speed to make the surface of parts dry quickly.