The 10 hp power push button switch features a double dust plug construction to protect the interior from dust and withstand the toughest operating conditions, providing a safe and reliable solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Model: ATO-PPB-BS230B
- Rated Power: 5 hp (3.7 kW)
- Rated Voltage: AC 380V
- Shell Material: Stainless steel paint
- Structure: Sealed structure
- Installation Method: Screw fixed
- Product Certification: CCC certification
- Weight: 0.2kg
- The 5 hp (3.7 kW) power push button switch is simple to operate, ON is the start button and OFF is the end button.
- This lightweight power push button switch has a dust plug design to protect the interior from dust and better protect the internal components.
- The rugged iron housing provides excellent resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
- The excellent contacts make the power push button switch conductive, resistant to wear and tear and stable.
- Power push button switch has a fully enclosed construction to ensure safety in use.
- The power push button switch closes with a self-locking mechanism to ensure safety when the button is closed.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Power push button switches are commonly used in a variety of applications, including electronic equipment, industrial machinery, and automotive systems. They are often used as a simple on/off switch or as a reset button for a device.
Tips: Can power push button switches be used for high-current applications?
Power push button switches can be used for high-current applications, but it depends on the specific switch's ratings and specifications. Generally, power push button switches are designed to handle higher currents than standard push button switches. However, it's essential to check the manufacturer's datasheet for the switch to ensure that it can handle the current required for your application.
Factors to consider when selecting a power push button switch for high-current applications include the switch's current rating, voltage rating, and contact resistance. It's also essential to consider the application's environmental conditions, such as temperature, humidity, and vibration, as these factors can affect the switch's performance and lifespan.
In general, if the switch is rated for the required current and voltage and meets the necessary environmental conditions, then it can be used for high-current applications. However, if the required current exceeds the switch's ratings, it can cause the switch to overheat, leading to premature failure and potentially hazardous conditions. Therefore, it's crucial to select a switch that meets or exceeds the required current and voltage ratings to ensure safe and reliable operation.