Buy online brushless DC motor with air cooling system, power 5 kW, rated speed 3000~5000rpm, rated voltage 24V/36V/48V optional, suitable for electric car, motorcycle, golf cart, ATV, UTV and yacht.
- Model: ATO-HPM5000A
- Voltage: 24V/36V/48V/72V
- Rated Power: 5 kW
- Peak Power: 10 kW
- Rated Current: 125A/85A/60A
- Max Phase Current: 300A/260A/200A
- Protection Class: IP54
- Rated Speed: 3700rpm
- Rated Torque: 13Nm
- Peak Torque: 45Nm
- Efficiency: >90%
- Diameter: 21cm
- Height: 18cm
- Weight: 11kg
- Cooling Method: Air-cooled
- 5 kW brushless dc motor has a compact design, water resistant, stainless steel shaft, and self-cooling fan.
- Air-cooled brushless motors are easy to build and require no additional equipment.
- If you want to build an electric motorcycle with plenty of air to provide cooling air, the cooling system will be your best choice
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
5 kW brushless DC motors are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: How do 5000W air-cooled brushless motors work?
Uncooled motors disperse heat by convection into the machine housing where they are mounted and into the surrounding environment. 5 kW air-cooled motors have a fan that blows air onto the motor housing, thus cooling it. Air-cooled motors have a fan that blows air onto the motor housing, thus cooling it. Fluid-cooled motors are cooled by water or oil. The cooling channels that flow through the motor.