Buy online an air-cooled brushless DC motor for electric vehicles with 10 kW power, 72V rated voltage, air-cooled brushless DC motor rated at 2000-6000 rpm (customizable) for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
- Model: BLDC-HPM-10000A
- Voltage: 48V/ 72V/ 96V/ 120V
- Rated Power: 8 kW-20 kW
- Rated Current: 245A/165A/125A/95A
- Max Phase Current: 500A/500A/400A/300A
- Protection Class: IP54
- Cooling Method: Air-cooled
- Efficiency: 91%
- Phase Resistance (Milliohm): 3.1/48V; 6.0/72V; 18.0/120V
- Phase Induction(100KHZ): 34uH/48V; 77uH/72V; 252uH/120V
- Rated speed: 3700 rpm
- Casing: Alu Smartum
- Length (height): 170mm
- Diameter: 206mm
- Weight:17 kg
- 10 kW brushless DC motor has a compact design, water resistant, stainless steel shaft and self-cooling fan.
- An air-cooled brushless motor is easy to build and requires no additional equipment.
- If you want to build an electric motorcycle with plenty of air to provide cooling air, the cooling system will be your best choice.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
10 kW brushless DC motors are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: 10 kW air-cooled brushless motor working principle
Uncooled motors distribute heat by convection to the machine housing in which they are mounted and to the surrounding environment. 10 kW air-cooled motors have a fan that blows air onto the motor housing, thus cooling it. Air-cooled motors have a fan that blows air onto the motor housing, thus cooling it. Fluid-cooled motors are cooled by water or oil. The cooling channels that flow through the motor.