Cheap 20 kW BLDC motors for sale online, designed for electric cars and automobiles, 72V/96V brushless water-cooled motors with rated torque of 80N.m and rated speed of 3000-5000 RPM, high power brushless motors with high efficiency, power saving, low noise, long life and stable operation, ideal for go-karts e-bikes scooters mini scooters.
- Model: BLDC-HPM-20000W
- Voltage: 72V/96V
- Rated Power: 20 kW
- Peak Power: 50 kW
- Rotational Speed: 3000-5000rpm
- Rated Torque: 80Nm
- Peak Torque: 160Nm
- Efficiency: >90%
- Size: 30x30x25mm
- Weight: 45kg
- Cooling Method: Water-cooled
- 20 kW brushless DC motor has a compact design, water resistant, stainless steel shaft and self-cooling fan.
- An water-cooled brushless motor is easy to build and requires no additional equipment.
- If you want to build an electric motorcycle with plenty of air to provide cooling air, the cooling system will be your best choice.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
20 kW brushless DC motors are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: Brushless DC motor in automotive purifier application
Brushless DC motors are mostly used in automotive purifiers to drive centrifugal air blades to discharge dirty air. The brushless DC motor body is determined according to the motor circuit scheme, which is commonly used as a two-phase bridge-type phase change drive circuit. The inner stator winding can be more easily wound on the core teeth. The motor is made into an external rotor-type structure, with the stator and stator windings placed inside the rotor. The phase change drive circuit uses a special integrated circuit (ASIC) with a simple circuit and control protection function.