The water-cooled type brushless motor with a power of 3 kW, designed for electric vehicles, can run without mechanical noise. Water-cooled brushless motors are available in 8V/60V/70V rated voltage, 10N.m rated torque, 3000-5000rpm, and water-cooled brushless motors are also suitable for electric scooters and electric motorcycles.
- Model: ATO-HPM3000L
- Voltage: 48V/60V/72V
- Rated Power: 2 kW-3 kW
- Peak Power: 6KW
- Efficiency: >90%
- Speed: 3000-5000rpm
- Rated torque: 10 N.m
- Peak torque: 25 N.m
- Poles: 8
- Weight: 8kg
- Matched Controller: ATO-VEC200
- Cooling System: Water cooling
- Dimension: 18cm dia. 12.5cm height
- Measurement: 25cm*25cm*26cm/CTN
- 3 kW brushless dc motor has a compact design, water resistant, stainless steel shaft and self-cooling fan.
- An water-cooled brushless motor is easy to build and requires no additional equipment.
- If you want to build an electric motorcycle with plenty of air to provide cooling air, the cooling system will be your best choice.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
3 kW brushless DC motors are suitable for cars, motorcycles, golf carts, ATVs, UTVs and yachts.
Tips: Why can't electric vehicles be used without BLDC motors?
BLDC motors have a permanent magnet rotor surrounded by a wire-wound stator. The windings in the stator are electronically commutated rather than using brushes. This makes BLDC motors easier to maintain, more durable and smaller.
Brushless motors are 85-90% more efficient, can respond faster at higher operating speeds, are easier to control in terms of speed control and reversal, are less prone to brush motor failures, and can be self-starting.
The composition of the BLDC motor also allows the vehicle's internal machinery to remain cool and heat resistant. In addition, because the motor is brushless, there are no dangerous brush sparks.