Buy a multifunctional 4 pin tactile push button switch online, size of 6x6x5mm. With a compact design and lightweight appearance, this tactile switch is ideal for use in space-constrained applications.
- Model: ATO-TC-P665
- Size: 6x6x5mm
- Rated Load: DC12V, 0.6A
- Insulation Resistance: >100MΩ
- Service Life: Approx. 100,000 cycles
- Contact Resistance: 0.03Ω
- Operating Force: 70-300gf
- Operation Force: 70-300gf
Life Test Method: Test the number of times it opens and closes until it is damaged, if not manually, a small motor can be used to drive the eccentric opening and closing switch, using a counter to record the number of times.
- Tact push button switches are designed to be small and compact, making them ideal for use in electronic devices with limited space.
- 4 Pin tact switches are typically designed for momentary action, meaning that they are only activated while they are being pressed.
- Tact switches have a low profile, which means that they sit close to the circuit board and do not take up much vertical space.
- Tact switches are designed to be durable and long-lasting, with a high cycle life and resistance to mechanical stress.
- 6x6x5mm Tact switches require only a light touch to activate, making them easy to operate.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Tact switches, also known as tactile switches, have a variety of applications in electronics. The tact switch is mainly used for audio-visual equipment, digital products, remote control, game consoles, home appliances, security products, toys, computer products, printers, machine tools. control devices, money detectors, laser pens, etc.
Tips: What is the lifespan of a tact switch?
The lifespan of a tact switch can vary depending on a variety of factors such as the quality of the switch, the amount and frequency of use, and the operating environment. However, in general, a well-designed and properly used tact switch can typically last for tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of actuations before it starts to fail.
The exact number of actuations can vary widely depending on the specific switch, but many tact switches are rated for 100,000 to 500,000 cycles. This means that they should be able to withstand that many presses or actuations before experiencing a failure.
It's worth noting that the lifespan of a tact switch can also be influenced by external factors such as the operating temperature, humidity, and exposure to dust, dirt, or other contaminants. Proper maintenance and care can help prolong the life of a tact switch and ensure reliable operation over time.