- 5000 watt single phase or three phase diesel generator is provided.
- High quality 12V 36AH without maintenance battery for easy startups.
- With 10 HP single cylinder, 4-stroke air cooled diesel engine and full copper wire alternator ensure more stable operation.
- Closed frame design with never-flat wheels for optimal noise reduction and added mobility.
- Analog panel, digital LCD panel, ATS panel for selection.
||Brushless, Self Exciting, 2 Pole, Single Phase (Three Phase generator is available)
- Single phase version: 110V, 120V, 220V, 230V, 240/110V, 120/240V, 208/120V
- Three phase version: 380/220V, 400/230V, 240/120V, 220/110V, 208/127V
|Rated AC Output
|Max. AC Output
|DC Output Voltage
|DC Output Current
||Analog Panel (Option: Digital LCD Panel, ATS)
||Diesel, Air-cooled, Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke
|Bore x Stroke
|Starting Motor Capacity
|Max. Power Output
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|Operating Noise Level
||CE, EPA, ISO9001-2000
Tips: Sand prevention should be taken when using diesel generator in desert
As we all know, the desert area is always short of water, with high temperature in summer and big temperature difference between day and night, but these are not enough to defeat the diesel generator set. However, the desert area is windy and sandy. If the sand control measures are not taken properly, it is likely to affect the working efficiency of the unit, even cause unit wear and tear, and shorten the service life of the unit, so it is necessary to take sand control measures.
The sand prevention measures for diesel generator set are mainly aimed at the air inlet end of the unit, that is, the air inlet valve. There is an air filter element at the air inlet end of the unit, but this can only meet the general environment. In the desert area, the wind dust is relatively large. A fine hole gauze can be put on the cap of the air filter element to prevent dust from being absorbed into the engine body and causing early wear of the diesel generator. Some customers think that although they are in the desert area, the unit is used in the machine room and will not be affected by the sandstorm, so they do not protect the unit against sandstorm. In fact, this is a one-sided idea. Even indoors, the sandstorm content in the air in the desert area is far higher than that in the general area, and the air filter element of the unit cannot completely isolate these sandstorms. In order to protect the unit well We must conscientiously implement the above sand control measures. At the same time of implementing the sand control measures, the maintenance should be as frequent as possible, which is conducive to the service life of the diesel generator and reduces the unnecessary wear of the diesel generator.