3/4 HP 2 stage rotary vane vacuum pump with 7 CFM / 110VAC or 6 CFM / 220VAC free air displacement has advantages of small size, light weight, low noise and high efficiency.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casing
- Direct dirve motor with full copper wire structure, easy starting and strong construction
- Non-slip top handle for portability
- Built-in high-volume cooling fan to provide thermal protection and extend service life
- Big oil sight glass for viewing oil level
- Oil drain plug at the bottom of oil reservior for fast draining
- Oil anti-back valve designto prevent oil from flowing back to pollute the pump system when the pump stops.
- Large torque design makes the vacuum pump easy to startup, even under low temperature environment (5℃) or low voltage.
Applications: The 2-stage oil-flooded rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used in food packaging, scientific research, medical treatment, laboratories, automobile reparation, gas analysis, medicine mechanism, printing mechanism and other vacuum evacuation.
||Two stage vacuum pump
|Free Air Displacement
||2*10^-1Pa / 1.5micron
Vacuum Pump Details
Tips: 2-Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
Two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump’s working performance is made up of the high pressure stage part and low pressure stage part; its air inlet port is connected to the vacuum equipment, and when running, a large number of gases in the container is sucked and discharged. When the equipment obtains vacuum, the high pressure stage exhaust valve will close and high pressure gas will be transferred to the second stage, and after the secondary suction and discharge, the vacuum equipment can obtain a certain vacuum. The 2-stage rotary vane vacuum pump features high speed, small size, compact structure, convenient to carry, which can be used for electric vacuum device manufacturing, thermos flask manufacturing, vacuum welding, printing, blister, refrigeration equipment repair and equipment supporting. Because it has the advantages of small size, light weight and low noise, it is more suitable for use in the laboratory.