Favorable price 1/3 HP vacuum pump with single stage rotary vane design, has 3.5 CFM/4 CFM free air displacement and 5 Pa ultimate vacuum with high durability and efficiency.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casing
- Direct dirve motor with full copper wire structure, easy starting and strong construction
- Non-slip top handle for portability
- Built-in high-volume cooling fan to provide thermal protection and extend service life
- Big oil sight glass for viewing oil level
- Oil drain plug at the bottom of oil reservior for fast draining
- Oil anti-back valve designto prevent oil from flowing back to pollute the pump system when the pump stops.
- Large torque design makes the vacuum pump easy to startup, even under low temperature environment (5℃) or low voltage.
Applications: The 1-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used for vacuum packaging, vacuum freezing, automobile maintenance, HVAC work, air conditioning, refrigeration and other vacuum evacuation.
||Single stage vacuum pump
|Free Air Displacement
||5 Pa / 0.05 mbar
Vacuum Pump Details
Tips: Single Stage Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
Single stage rotary vane vacuum pump is used to extract gas from sealed container to obtain the basic equipment of vacuum, suitable for electronic device manufacturing, vacuum drying, filtration, impregnation, coating, welding, smelting and laboratory equipment (handicraft special pump). It can be used alone, and it also can be used as front stage pump for the booster pump and the diffusion pump, but is not used as the delivery pump for pumping from one container to another container. A device shall be attached to the pump when it pumps the gases that contain high oxygen, are explosive, corrosive to ferrous metals, chemically reactive to vacuum oils, contain water, ash, etc.