Rugged and durable 1hp oil-flooded rotary vane vacuum pump, works at 110V or 220V, free air displacement 12 CFM or 10 CFM, excellent performance and affordable price.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casing
- Direct dirve motor with full copper wire structure, easy starting and strong construction
- Non-slip top handle for portability
- Built-in high-volume cooling fan to provide thermal protection and extend service life
- Big oil sight glass for viewing oil level
- Oil drain plug at the bottom of oil reservior for fast draining
- Oil anti-back valve designto prevent oil from flowing back to pollute the pump system when the pump stops.
- Large torque design makes the vacuum pump easy to startup, even under low temperature environment (5℃) or low voltage.
Applications: The 1-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used for vacuum packaging, vacuum freezing, automobile maintenance, HVAC work, air conditioning, refrigeration and other vacuum evacuation.
||Single stage vacuum pump
|Free Air Displacement
||5 Pa / 0.05 mbar
Vacuum Pump Details
Tips: Troubleshooting Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump Noise
1. Knock pump noise: when the vacuum pump is running, it makes irregular noise, like the sound of metal beating metal. This is the sound of the rotary vane hitting the pump body. This is mainly caused by the spring between the paired vane breaking, or the contraction or ejection failure.
Solution: dissemble the pump to check if the vane spring is damaged. Replace the good spring.
2. Exhaust valve noise: it is mainly due to the pump exhaust valve disc damage.
Solution: replace the good exhaust valve plate.